Ray Ray

AR pics, lets see'um!

I see you guys are using photobucket. I have old computer and can't get anything to upload. I uploaded some files to the forum and hope they show my pics.

My stuff is not as high speed as some of the stuff I have seen in this thread for sure. But I thought you guys would like to see how we roll in PA and be happy for me that I managed to get to a free state.

Here are some vids of my .22 upper for my AR as well:

K2PVLeVWl7w

JMiTd0uvVhk

Wow - those were some crazy mag dumps! It feels almost wrong to watch that sitting here in NJ :lol:

Thanks :) I know. It's so F'd up. But I'm very impressed with some of the ARs I see on here. You got FSC 556 comps and carbine stocks. Who cares if you can't adjust the stock or take the comp off? And some sweet rigs. The mag limit sucks, but I see you guys have real 15 round mags now. It sucks, but that aint bad in the grand scheme of things. I'd rather have 15 round mags and a couple carbine courses under my belt than 30 round mags.

That's a DAMN nice A-1 you have there Mipafox, i dont even want to know how much that cost you.

Thanks. Yeah, I try not to think about it myself. I'm not a rich man.

I ride it like it's stolen. But I also take very good care of it. It's not just mine. It's also "ours." Thanks to FOPA, all MG owners should consider themselves curators before owners. We owe it to our brothers to keep the limited MG pool intact and in good shape.

Disclaimer: This is in Pa.

AR1.jpg

BCM Mid-Length Upper

FSC556 Permanently Attached

Daniel Defense Omega 9.0

MI Fixed BUIS

Eotech XPS2

Badger Tac Latch

Surefire 951 in Larue Mount

Tango Down Vertical Grip

Magpul MAID

Sully Stock

OSOE Single Point Bungee Sling

Daniel Defense Sling attach point

Borrowed Pmags in the free state of PA.

Very nice! How are you liking that xps2 compared to the older eotech?

Its nice. Smaller and lighter. Its just temporarily at home on that rifle. It's going to be on my lightweight CAV arms build and an ACOG is going to go on that rifle. But so far its just as awesome as my old EoTech! Its the 2-0 model so same recital as my old 552. I like now I only need to have one type of spare battery for the rifle the 123a.

EngineerJet, nice work. You have good taste. I've seen consistently higher quality rifles in this thread than any other forum I can think of on the web.

I'm uploading a vid right now of one of the uppers I posted earlier.

Wow, that looks like fun. :D and expensive.... :cry: but we can't take it with us can we...

Jimmy