sroc112

OWB Double Mag Kydex Holster

Looking for recommendations on the best kydex OWB double mag holster for Glock mags. Looking to be tight and slim in profile, but quality construction and retention is the main priority. It would be used for concealed carry, but prefer OWB for mags. The 2 brands i have experience with are either no longer in business or only make a single.

5 minutes ago, sroc112 said:

Looking for recommendations on the best kydex OWB double mag holster for Glock mags. Looking to be tight and slim in profile, but quality construction and retention is the main priority. It would be used for concealed carry, but prefer OWB for mags. The 2 brands i have experience with are either no longer in business or only make a single.

I use Vedder Holsters. 20% off this month. GREAT quality!:)

https://www.vedderholsters.com/

Double mag pouch: Bladetech.

Single mag pouch: Tenicor

/thread

ETA: Keep in mind, the belt has a lot of say in how the mags ride. A loose and floppy belt will not hold the mags vertical or tight to the body no matter how great the pouches are.

Edited by High Exposure

Comp Tac makes some great mag holders.  I have them, and ones from BladeTech as well.

https://www.comp-tac.com/magazine-pouches/pistol-mag-pouches

https://blade-tech.com/collections/double-mag-pouches

The Comp Tac one may sit closer to the body - it's got a slight curve to it.  The BladeTech ones sit more flat.

The CompTac clips loosened up on me to the point where if I have enough tension in the pouch to hold the mag, the whole pouch comes off my belt.

In all fairness, my comptac pouches are probably 10-12 years old - the pouches with the clips that were molded in from the back. I replaced them with Bladetech pistol and Tenicor Rifle mag pouches. 

I use Bladetech for my doubles for gun games and JM Custom for my singles for CCW, but I see JM has some doubles if you like that style. It’s a wide setup to ride closer to the body and each pouch is individually tensioned

i still like singles for CCW though because I cant them and it’s more comfortable 

3 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I use Bladetech for my doubles for gun games and JM Custom for my singles for CCW, but I see JM has some doubles if you like that style. It’s a wide setup to ride closer to the body and each pouch is individually tensioned

i still like singles for CCW though because I cant them and it’s more comfortable 

For CCW I use a NEOMag in my pocket.