Old Glock guy

If the police are illegally shooting at me, can I shoot back?

29 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Jfc! The incompetence of those cops is staggering

actually worse than the acorn cop.....

24 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

Lucky for the homeowner they shoot for shit!  Can you imagine what the inside of that house looks like? Gonna need lots of spackle for that job!:lol:

they said the lady was seriously injured and hit a few times.......kinda scary the incompetence of the people they're hiring

LOL what's funny is they mag dump, and reload, not one time moving to cover or at concealment. What kind of training is that to just stand there?

And this is Texas, iirc, I'd expect some kind of gun culture type common sense amongst every one there.

10 minutes ago, Ferris said:

LOL what's funny is they mag dump, and reload, not one time moving to cover or at concealment. What kind of training is that to just stand there?

And this is Texas, iirc, I'd expect some kind of gun culture type common sense amongst every one there.

That, plus the mindlessness of just dumping one mag after another, without even stopping to think about what they are doing, presumably until they run out of ammo.  Wonder what their plan was if there was still a threat after that?

9 minutes ago, Old Glock guy said:

That, plus the mindlessness of just dumping one mag after another, without even stopping to think about what they are doing, presumably until they run out of ammo.  Wonder what their plan was if there was still a threat after that?

That too, the whole thing makes very little sense other than they were just scared and went into panic mode. No real thoughts,  just blam blam blam, what sucks is there will be no repercussion but if anyone else did something even remotely similar  prison.

That PD is gonna get their pants sued off. They didn't even know what they were firing at. What a pair of assholes. Hope they're on desk duty for the rest of their careers.

On 2/25/2024 at 3:04 PM, Ferris said:

not only that, did you notice their reloads? it's almost like they NEVER practice them

i'm wondering how long they were on the force. and if they really passed muster to get on the force in the first place.

20 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

not only that, did you notice their reloads? it's almost like they NEVER practice them

i'm wondering how long they were on the force. and if they really passed muster to get on the force in the first place.

The brown haired was horrible , clearly she never practices or even knows the orientation of her mag in her pouch, it looked like she had reorient it .

The blonde might have tactical reloaded, I didn't see her go to slide lock so maybe she shoots more than qualifications.