xXxplosive

Federal Judge: Illegal Immigrants Can Carry Guns

50 minutes ago, JackDaWack said:

So we should expect state charges? Let's see when that happens. 

I don’t know.  Maybe state charges were also filed but this case was only challenging the federal ones.   Maybe the state was holding off and will continue to do so given the federal court ruling.  
Since none of it directly applies to us in NJ it’s all academic anyway.  As you said, let’s wait and see.  More waiting on the court.  As is tradition here.  

6 hours ago, MikeA said:

Can somebody explain why my post was deleted?

No posts deleted in this thread, MikeA. It looks like you posted to a different forum. Reach out if you have any questions.

If I remove a post, I usually drop a quick PM to the person so they know "why" it was removed... and aren't left scratching their head about where their post went. 

Welcome to the Forums, btw! Have fun. :)

18 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

No posts deleted in this thread, MikeA. It looks like you posted to a different forum. Reach out if you have any questions.

If I remove a post, I usually drop a quick PM to the person so they know "why" it was removed... and aren't left scratching their head about where their post went. 

Welcome to the Forums, btw! Have fun. :)

Pork roll.

• Agree 1
  • FacePalm 1

There was another case, post-Bruen, charging an illegal alien with firearms possession violation (among other charges). The judge's reasoning in that case appears to specifically address some of the issues raised in this thread. Judge Cardone was a Shrub appointee. Warning, this is a long and, in parts, tedious, read...

UNITED STATES v. SING LEDEZMA (2023) United States District Court, W.D. Texas, El Paso Division. Judge Kathleen Cardone presiding