Chad

Car Wash Myths

I agree. I used to zaino the z28 alll the time.... but new carwashes are much better, including some wash called 33East on Route 33... though for some reason it is on the west bound side of the highway, go figure. :roll: ;)

The only issue I had was the one on route 9 southbound in Old bridge that bent my license plate.

Also, back in the 80's early 90's car washes did suck. They used "brushes" to clean the car, now its a combo of better chemicals, and MUCH better "foam" cloth called NEO-Glide, developed and currently manufactured by a great friend of mine, Sirko Kirikian from Hamilton Square.

As long as car wash equipment is well maintained and the place doesn't cheap out on chemicals you're good to go. Believe it or not, some places are still using the same equipment from the 80's....although very few and far between, stay away from those places. If there's soft cloth or foam its cool....brushes are a no no, looks like street sweeper or broom bristles, thin and stringy.

But "east" of Rte. 9....not to be confused with the other car wash thats west of rte 9 also on 33 :) lol

Did they really do that at old bridge? :evil: :evil: :evil: I'll make you a new plate if need be. lol

it wasnt your wash... it was your competitor. The one that looks like a lighthouse in marlboro/old bridge.

which one is west of route 9 on 33?