Maksim

Bristol gun show this weekend.

i usually take rte #1 to langhorn + make a left past oxford valley mall at sign to bristol - i'll be going to the sportsmans flea market at blue mountain gun club in bangor instead - no admission + much better deals -

blue mountain is 8/9/08 from 8-5 - located on 105 rutt road , bangor pa. 18013 - about 10 minutes from easton - yes there are usually ffl's to handle transfers - also has fishing gear - for details call bill at 484- 241-6176 or woody at 610-588-9992 - also check the wal mart off of rte#33 for ammo - prices are great but in short supply last month - rain will eliminate outside vendors , so check weather before you make the trip -

found the details on the other one.

http://www.goodmancpa.biz/links/sportsm ... Market.pdf

Well..... I am 99% going, gonna get there early.... and get home to do errands..

I have never even been to any gun show, this could be interesting....

The shotgun guys will have better info, but the Remington or Mossberg pumps are popular and relatively inexpensive. I've heard that some semis have issues cycling light loads, but I'm sure that varies from gun to gun. I've been told that a 24" or 26" barrel is a fine all-around length.

When I was in Cabela's, they had a bunch of over-under and side by sides on the used rack. Decent prices, but some were really beat up. Until I got there, I'd never even considered a Browning, thinking they were higher priced than I wanted to pay, but the BPS that I got was on the rack for $375 and looked great, so that's the one that came home. I just hope it goes bang when I pull the trigger for the first time on Sunday.

Shop well, my friend... shop well. Have fun at the show and we'll see ya on Sunday.

K