Guest Damagedworld

Small Light Carbine?

Thinking about picking up something small (think storm, or that .22 a lot of people are buying now..)

It's for my girlfriend.. she can shoot the big guns.. my AR AK etc.. but i want something that i can totally cater to her with... something small and light...

id LIKE to have it be in a decent hang gun round instead of the .22 just because i don't find the .22 to be useful for much more than target..

but i don't want to spend the $700+ that is needed to get a storm....

any recommendations would be appreciated.. i MIGHT just wait and get her a storm at some point.. because i know they are decent guns...

Thanks..

The only 2 carbines I know of that shoot larger pistol rounds (9mm & .40s&w) and are under the $700 mark are the Hi-Point & Keltec Sub2000. You'll hear a lot of folks to tell you to pass on either of them, but from what I've seen they're decent carbines for the price and I'm thinking about picking one of them up for myself.

I would hold out for a Storm, I love mine!

want to trade for a built Saiga in 223.. :p

ill throw in some ammo and maybe even some cash.. :o

after watching some videos of the GSG i have to admit the fun factor is definitely there.. lol

here is what i have decided..

if i trade my saiga for anything other than a saiga or gsg i will likely be buying a gsg

if i sell my saiga ill be buying a storm

and thats pretty much where im at.. lol

why the hell are there not a larger number of smaller handgun caliber carbines... they seem to be really fun..

after watching some videos of the GSG i have to admit the fun factor is definitely there.. lol

here is what i have decided..

if i trade my saiga for anything other than a saiga or gsg i will likely be buying a gsg

if i sell my saiga ill be buying a storm

and thats pretty much where im at.. lol

why the hell are there not a larger number of smaller handgun caliber carbines... they seem to be really fun..

MSAR is coming out with pistol calibers for their AUG clone in the near future. The 9mm will accept Glock mags. I'll be looking to add one to my collection as soon as they are available.

It will make a good partner to my .223

MVC-154L.jpg