tinyboy

Anyone ever try any of this ammo?

12 GA. Exploder

A stabilized, finned slug with a deep hollow core for loading combustible materials. The exploder round has curved finns in the rear of the slug for stability. Recent D.O.T. regulations require that the "Exploder" hollow cavity be shipped unloaded. This allows you to load the cavity yourself, safely with no tools required. Use our formula or yours. Complete instructions included. Can

If I had money to burn, I would buy a case of every crazy shotgun round on that page and test out what was real and what was fiction.

It just goes to show you how many crazy things you can load your 12 gauge with.

I read a write-up on gimmick rounds a while ago. The consensus was that 00 or 000 buckshot was the best HD round.

The double slug concept needs to be put through the box-o-truth.

EDIT: Malsua you are probably correct, but I couldn't resist CONSIDERING ordering some anyway lol

NJSA 2C:58-10

2C:58-10. Incendiary or tracer ammunition

No incendiary or tracer type ammunition shall be discharged anywhere in this State except for law enforcement purposes by law enforcement officers in the course of their official duties or by members of legally recognized military organizations during the actual course of their official duties in or upon military establishments or ranges constructed or maintained for such purposes. Nonincendiary shotgun tracer ammunition may, however, be used on a trap or skeet field for target purposes. Nothing in this section shall prohibit the carrying or possession for distress signal purposes of a visual distress signalling device approved by the United States Coast Guard aboard a private or commercial aircraft or any boat.

stupid stubby arms of mine...

I have the opposite problem... arms like a friggin' orangutan. I had to put on a recoil pad just to make the stock longer by an inch or so. Helped a lot.

I was running a Hogue Overmolded 12" LOP stock on my Mossy during the class. It's about 2 inches shorter than the factory stock. Works pretty well for me, even tho I have kinda longish arms. Hogue also makes a rubbery forend that's very grippy... haven't decided if I'm gonna install it yet. I got them both as a set from Midway for like 55 bux if I remember corrrectly. Speedfeed also makes shorter replacement stocks that seem pretty good (altho not quite as grippy as the Hogue products IMHO)