Sign in to follow this  
matt6669

Studio is not fun

I just wanted you all to know, that while you are all sleeping in your comfy beds snoring away, I am sitting in an uncomfy chair trying to do architecture, totally miserable haha

So somebody should get online and chat with me because I'm uberly bored

You're probably up because you got so much sleep in the car ;)

The moment he got in his head went was out of sight. Matt, you sleep too much.

Was whoever he was sitting next to smiling?

You're probably up because you got so much sleep in the car ;)

The moment he got in his head went was out of sight. Matt, you sleep too much.

Was whoever he was sitting next to smiling?

Maybe he was sucking on a clay, cuz there were two boxes in the seat next to him.

ugh i do sleep too much, and no matter how little or how many hours I sleep I still wake up tired, life's a biotch. But ray, last thing I remember was getting thru the toll booth on the pike and mark accelerating up to 100 and them laughing that you couldn't keep up, after that I was history

soon tim, soon, its one of my next purchases before I buy the .45 I think

And I'm still here, just called outta work, told them I would come in after hours grrr sometimes I dislike this life I have chosen, I sure hope its worth it in the long run

Matt, i can't deny my faggy little pick-up is slower than hell. If I had a car that had any kind of b@lls, I would be getting tickets like they were going out of style.

btw, malsua car is fast!

yeahhhh those little rice rocket wrx's have some good power in them. If you think that's fast, you should of drove in my wrx when I had all the work done to it. It was wicked fast. And ray ray, you just need to know how to talk to a cop. I don't think anyone has gotten pulled over more times than me and I've only ever gotten one ticket and it was from a ny state trooper who said I tried to ellude him. Just be nice to them, it goes a long way :)

So I'm still up since when I woke up sunday morning, I think its almost time for bed, my eyes are burning.

Matt, I've lived in many states and cops are cops no matter what. I got pulled over in Maryland driving my new 72 Cutlass and wearing my dress blues. He still broke my balls about going 65 in a 55 zone. I've been pulled over in more states than I'd like to remember.

Matt, I've lived in many states and cops are cops no matter what. I got pulled over in Maryland driving my new 72 Cutlass and wearing my dress blues. He still broke my balls about going 65 in a 55 zone. I've been pulled over in more states than I'd like to remember.

and here I get pulled over doing 52 in a 35 and the guy doesn't even run my license :) And thats with no pba cards.

But with that one, I saw him hit his brakes, I knew he was coming for me, by the time he got to me, I was already pulled over with my flashers on, license reg and insurance out and knew why I was being pulled over. I've never bull shitted a cop, always told the truth and it seemed to work.