Sign in to follow this  
matty

BA 10-27?

Already cleared plans for the evening so I could make it. Don't know how much shooting I'll be doing, as its been too long since I had the opportunity to have some face time. I'm going to try and be there around 7-7:30 (so I can get some shooting done!).

I will actually be there tonight. First time in months. Can I be a pain in the a** and ask if anyone has either a Beretta 92FS or a Sig P226 that htey bring it tonight? Either one will probably be next purchase. Also, Wolfy if you're going could you bring a well tuned revolver so I can feel a smooth trigger? Thanks and see you all tonight.

I will actually be there tonight. First time in months. Can I be a pain in the a** and ask if anyone has either a Beretta 92FS or a Sig P226 that htey bring it tonight? Either one will probably be next purchase. Also, Wolfy if you're going could you bring a well tuned revolver so I can feel a smooth trigger? Thanks and see you all tonight.

I can bring my 226 elite, its chambered currently for .357 sig

Good seeing everyone again. Got my membership last night, so, I definitely will make an effort to be there on a consistent basis (so I can get my money's worth!). Thanks for letting me put some rounds downrange on the Kimber and CZ, TBT. Now I just need to get the funds so I can get both once my permits come in ;)

Chris,

I didn't see your posting till now, but I had my P226R in 9mm with me last nite, sorry I would have let you have a try of course. Maybe next time, or if you do join CJRPC. It has the Hogue rubber grips, if you do go the Sig route, they are very comfy. Hope you got to shoot tiny's, or maybe Daniel had one of his stable with him to loan?