Sign in to follow this  
coldsolderjoint

Doritos

It aggrivates me when I buy a enourmous bag and there is about 4 chips in it. . . yes, I know it settles during the shipping process. But when I shake the bag, turn it upside down, and "undo" the shipping settlement, shouldn't the chips be to the top bag? I can combine two freshly opened bags into one.

It aggrivates me when I buy a enourmous bag and there is about 4 chips in it. . . yes, I know it settles during the shipping process. But when I shake the bag, turn it upside down, and "undo" the shipping settlement, shouldn't the chips be to the top bag? I can combine two freshly opened bags into one.

I always heard it's to keep the bags from crushing during shipping. Sort of like bubble wrap.. but the chips are inside the bubble :dance:

Ain't nothing quite like opening a brand new family sized bag of Doritos.. and munching

Nacho Cheese of course.. None of that impostor crap.

Whenever I do that I end up eating half the bag. Then I feel like I am becoming pleasantly plump!