Sign in to follow this  
kenw

Cherry Ridge 11-8

I plan to go next weekend, there's a planned event:

http://www.njgunforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3755&p=44772

:D WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Ken, I might stop by but doubtful. It's either be at school, or go hunting or go shooting who knows. But I do have a new Mark III to try out :)

Ken:

I decided to renew my membership at Cherry Ridge so I may see you there sometime. 11/8 is out as I have to get caught up with the chores around the house.

Mike,

I thought you were a hardcore CR guy. I know you shoot the 2x4 matches there, Just thought you weren't into punching holes in paper or blowing up clay frisbees. Anytime you want to get together, just say the word. Maybe Dave and I can get you interested in a day at Hercules for trap.

Ken

Ken:

I decided to renew my membership at Cherry Ridge so I may see you there sometime. 11/8 is out as I have to get caught up with the chores around the house.

Mike,

I thought you were a hardcore CR guy. I know you shoot the 2x4 matches there, Just thought you weren't into punching holes in paper or blowing up clay frisbees. Anytime you want to get together, just say the word. Maybe Dave and I can get you interested in a day at Hercules for trap.

Ken

Yeah. Dave keeps talking about the clays. I have new chokes for my 870 so I have to try them out. I have a bunch of people that want me to take them to Shongum. I just have too much to do around the house and other personal stuff these days. :roll: I will see how things go.