Malsua

Ruger LCR

Shore Shot had 2 in last Wednesday and Kenny told me they would have more of them and the LCP in this week or next.

I am thinking the LCR was about $350.00 or $400.00 I cannot quite remember off hand. If you are a member you can buy it and they will hold it for you until your permits come in. If you are not a member I think they will still hold it just charge you $10.00 a month or something like that.

Flame cutting could be a problem I suppose. That guy might be using dirty hot loads. Some of that is normal, but that was fairly pronounced gap.

Max loads with the lightweight frame can be a factor, but if there is a large cylinder gap it will add to flame cutting. Put Max loads with a large cylinder gap on an alloy frame and it is a recipe for cutting..

I own two. One with CT grips and one without. My wife and I both prefer the regular grips over the CT. But the LCR is a very nice pistol. I have about 100 rounds through each with no problems.

I liked the regular grips too. Also, I'm a lefty and the thump on my right hand blocks the laser.