njpilot

Good Deal on PMC .223

I just placed an order today, so I'll let you know hopefully by the beginning of next week. I spoke with a guy who I believe is the manager or owner, seemed like a nice guy. They've been in business for sometime, just new to the internet.

I read about them on the sig forum and calguns forum. The only complaints I read were because of issues with the new web site which have been reported to be fixed.

I'll post an update when my order ships/arrives.

PMC is rated quite highly over on Arf.Com and i personally ran 200 rds through my Predator Pursuit with excellent results. For an inexpensive brass cased plinking round, it was extremely accurate and gave me no problems. For ~$300 shipped, this is a steal. I put in my order.

http://www.ar15.com/content/page.html?id=210

I don't see how they can ship 1,000 rounds of 9mm by UPS for $11 shipping, but that's what they say they're going to do.

You'd be surprised - i've had 1000 rnds of 5.56 shipped to me via ups for 12 bux

Shipping prices are negotiated by the company and ups. For a high volume shipper with someone that knows how to negotiate, you would be surprised at how low UPS will ship for. I am sure they ship prepaid to some of their larger customers so their savings is passed on. Where I work we can get a 5lb box Next Day Air to AZ for $7.

I don't see how they can ship 1,000 rounds of 9mm by UPS for $11 shipping, but that's what they say they're going to do.

You'd be surprised - i've had 1000 rnds of 5.56 shipped to me via ups for 12 bux

Shipping prices are negotiated by the company and ups. For a high volume shipper with someone that knows how to negotiate, you would be surprised at how low UPS will ship for. I am sure they ship prepaid to some of their larger customers so their savings is passed on. Where I work we can get a 5lb box Next Day Air to AZ for $7.

I've heard from a source that should be credible, that for some companies, there's an un-guaranteed contract that anything within a 150 mile radius is next day using ground.

I ordered a case on 12/7. Shipped on 12/18. It arrived today 12/22 after some UPS 'rescheduling' due to weather and volume. I'm in the 2day UPS zone from this business. It took two weeks and three email prompts, but for $6.07 a box of .223 delivered to my front door it was worth the wait.

I've heard from a source that should be credible, that for some companies, there's an un-guaranteed contract that anything within a 150 mile radius is next day using ground.

correct. I use fedex for ground, and anything around 350miles or so from me is next day guaranteed. Best price... about $4.50 to ship the package. You would be amazed but for some boxes with weight.... fedex ground is cheaper than the post office.

back to topic... I am placing an order for 20 boxes... need to shoot some. lol. plus anastasia is bringing a friend from brooklyn, so I am sure she will want to shoot the ak too.

I ordered a case on 12/7. Shipped on 12/18. It arrived today 12/22 after some UPS 'rescheduling' due to weather and volume. I'm in the 2day UPS zone from this business. It took two weeks and three email prompts, but for $6.07 a box of .223 delivered to my front door it was worth the wait.

Still didn't get mine, have to call tomorrow.

Starting to get worried about TMJ. Mailed a money order on 12/7 (NJ to Maine), emailed them on 12/20 to see if they received it, no response. Just emailed them again.

I ordered on 12/1 and have emailed twice. Going to call tomorrow, however I don't think the savings was worth the hassle.

Starting to get worried about TMJ. Mailed a money order on 12/7 (NJ to Maine), emailed them on 12/20 to see if they received it, no response. Just emailed them again.

I ordered on 12/1 and have emailed twice. Going to call tomorrow, however I don't think the savings was worth the hassle.

Still no reply to either emails or phone call, sent another email. I'm beginning to get extremely pissed.

I have my order there too, my card was charged. give it a few days past holidays, call them tomorrow and find out. =)

did you keep a copy or receipt of money order?

Was on plastic so I would have to file a dispute. I really hope it comes through, and I don't have to.

I've got a money order out to these guys. Ordered on 12/1, they were responding to phone calls/emails at that point but now I can't raise them anymore.

I'll give them another 2 weeks of grace time and then I'll see if I can get a "stop payment" on the money order; if not, I'll file a mail fraud complaint.

I can deal with a delay if there's communication but the outfit has apparently gone completely silent.

I ordered on the 1st as well and just checked to see that my credit card was charged. I spoke with Mark on the 10th and he said they were getting a bunch of orders out that were ahead of mine, but that mine should ship that day or the next. I was going to be away the next week and didn't want it to arrive while I was gone, so he said he would hold it until the end of the next week. It still hasn't shipped and I spoke to him again on the 22nd. Again he told me it was going out that day or more likely the next. I still haven't received an email that it shipped. I called him on the 24th and left a message and told him that I posted about him on this forum and that there were a few people upset that they haven't heard anything from him. He called me back Sunday at 4:30 pm and left me a message saying they just got back from the holiday break & I could call him back and that my order would go out in the next day or 2. Will let you know.

Finally someone answered a phone up there and said my order would be shipped today or tomorrow. We'll see. I agree i could deal with it if there was some sort of communications.

I must have gotten lucky or something. I called twice before ordering and 3 times since and spoke to Mark everytime except on Christmas Eve.

mine is 1522. I don't know if that means yours is next, but I left him a message yesterday and today and told him that a few people on this site are not happy with how long they've been waiting. A couple of hours after todays call, I got the email. It hasn't been picked up yet, just the billing info received by UPS. Hopefully it will be picked up tonight or tomorrow. I'll let you know. Let us know if you get an email.