njpilot

Good Deal on PMC .223

mine is 1522. I don't know if that means yours is next, but I left him a message yesterday and today and told him that a few people on this site are not happy with how long they've been waiting. A couple of hours after todays call, I got the email. It hasn't been picked up yet, just the billing info received by UPS. Hopefully it will be picked up tonight or tomorrow. I'll let you know. Let us know if you get an email.

Thanks, I'll update with anything that happens. No responses to emails I've sent since the original order.

People on the sig/calguns forums are getting "billing info received" emails too, but noting that doesn't mean anything has shipped.

So the guy from TMJ finally surfaced on the calguns forum:

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showpost.php?p=3576869&postcount=646

Yes we did not meet our deadline for shipping out all our orders by 12/31/09 and those of you that did not get your tracking will be getting your ammo for free like we said in other post. We will be calling you in the next few days to set up your refund and set up the shipping of your ammo, as for the people that think we won't give our word all we can say is just wait and see. As for the ones of you that paid with a money order or check you will be refunded by money order. We will be having open phone hours this Sunday - Tuesday from 9 am - 6 pm West coast time. If you want to know something or just want to vent please give us a call them and we will have a open ear. If the line is busy leave us a call back number and we will return your call that day before we go home.

As for the people that are happy with us just a note for you, starting 01/01/2010 you will not be charged up front anymore. Your card will now be billed when the order ships. We where new to the web when first started take orders and we did not know any better.

Starting Monday we will be having new staff members to help mail out orders faster and help with the the number of calls and e-mails we get. We have also moved to a lager office and warehouse to make things run faster. We will be posting our new 1-800 number and address in the next week.

If you wish to talk to me Mark ( I own the company) I will be taking calls this Sunday - Tuesday. For the people that always have something to say please give me a call when you have a min and I like to hear what you have to say. Like we have said before we are very new to selling on the web and still have allot to learn.

We will be call you about the free ammo over the next 3-4 days.

Happy New Year

Mark

TMJ Trading

I don't know what to believe at this point. Should have followed my instinct from the start.

So the guy from TMJ finally surfaced on the calguns forum:

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showpost.php?p=3576869&postcount=646

Yes we did not meet our deadline for shipping out all our orders by 12/31/09 and those of you that did not get your tracking will be getting your ammo for free like we said in other post. We will be calling you in the next few days to set up your refund and set up the shipping of your ammo, as for the people that think we won't give our word all we can say is just wait and see. As for the ones of you that paid with a money order or check you will be refunded by money order. We will be having open phone hours this Sunday - Tuesday from 9 am - 6 pm West coast time. If you want to know something or just want to vent please give us a call them and we will have a open ear. If the line is busy leave us a call back number and we will return your call that day before we go home.

As for the people that are happy with us just a note for you, starting 01/01/2010 you will not be charged up front anymore. Your card will now be billed when the order ships. We where new to the web when first started take orders and we did not know any better.

Starting Monday we will be having new staff members to help mail out orders faster and help with the the number of calls and e-mails we get. We have also moved to a lager office and warehouse to make things run faster. We will be posting our new 1-800 number and address in the next week.

If you wish to talk to me Mark ( I own the company) I will be taking calls this Sunday - Tuesday. For the people that always have something to say please give me a call when you have a min and I like to hear what you have to say. Like we have said before we are very new to selling on the web and still have allot to learn.

We will be call you about the free ammo over the next 3-4 days.

Happy New Year

Mark

TMJ Trading

I don't know what to believe at this point. Should have followed my instinct from the start.

Interesting. I'm order 1528, still no word was supposed to have the tracking number the day I talked to him.

I believe if they too many charge backs they might be fined or lose their merchant accounts, so if you are unhappy, contact your credit card company and process a charge back for non delivery. I am pretty sure their agreement does not allow them to charge before shipment. Also, those companies that require a "minimun credit card order" are in violation of their merchant agreement.

yeah, that is what I am thinking. Only issue is, I used a debit card instead of credit card. a bit tougher to dispute those transactions.

:-(. I thought you were a financial adviser?! haha j/k.. The bank doesn't care when it's your money. They are all over it when it's their money. ;)

yeah, that is what I am thinking. Only issue is, I used a debit card instead of credit card. a bit tougher to dispute those transactions.

:-(. I thought you were a financial adviser?! haha j/k.. The bank doesn't care when it's your money. They are all over it when it's their money. ;)

Yeah, I dont use credit. =) very seldom.

Mark called me yesterday afternoon! He was still very nice, apologetic, and explained why they weren't able to keep up. He said the tracking number would be emailed to me that night and it should update today sometime to show its in transit. Well, I got the tracking number saying the info has been received.

Well today is pretty much over and no update on UPS, still just billing information received. He promised me ups would pick it up and I would see it today. So tomorrow I will be calling him again, (wonder if he'll answer) if not I'm actually following through with the dispute. I've had enough.

Ok, after leaving a message this afternoon, I got a call back from Mark.

He said, as Maks has said they they got a lot of orders in at once and it's taken them a while to get them all out. He also said they just moved down the road to a new building and have had some problems with UPS coming to pick up. Told me he has 7 pallets waiting to go, my order is on one. i assume yours to if you ordered. He said UPS would send a light truck, that they want to send a tractor trailor and it will go out tomorrow. We'll see. Hopefully it wasn't bs. He did ask me to let you guys know it's going out.

Ok, after leaving a message this afternoon, I got a call back from Mark.

He said, as Maks has said they they got a lot of orders in at once and it's taken them a while to get them all out. He also said they just moved down the road to a new building and have had some problems with UPS coming to pick up. Told me he has 7 pallets waiting to go, my order is on one. i assume yours to if you ordered. He said UPS would send a light truck, that they want to send a tractor trailor and it will go out tomorrow. We'll see. Hopefully it wasn't bs. He did ask me to let you guys know it's going out.

Thanks for the update. Unfortunately he has said its going out tomorrow numerous times, how many times can you believe him. Perhaps I'm being to harsh? If the order arrives I will cancel the dispute, until then it is what it is I suppose.

Just checked and UPS has updated to show the order was picked up at 1:15 today, scheduled for delivery on Monday.

Chris, please let me know when you get your refund. Thanks.

Mine also has updated to show that it was picked up with a delivery of Monday. I will let you know if I actually get a refund.