Ray Ray

Bi-Weekly meetup at Bullet Hole

Hey - I have to cancel for tonight. It's going to be too late by the time I clean the snow around my house. I'll make it next time.

And Im bringing a ton of brass! Bad time to skip sigman

Be warned - Ray will give you a bucket full of 380 berdan primed... :roll:

Hey - I have to cancel for tonight. It's going to be too late by the time I clean the snow around my house. I'll make it next time.

And Im bringing a ton of brass! Bad time to skip sigman

Be warned - Ray will give you a bucket full of 380 berdan primed... :roll:

That's all gone, I've got a ton of 38s, and 9s. Good stuff. I have a bunch of 40s, 45s, 380s, 7.62 x 54R and 8mm mauser

I'm looking likely and may bring along a coworker. What are the limitations for centerfire rifles @ BH?

Good question, maybe a phone call to the shop. I have no idea.

Excellent night!!!!

We had half the range filled with just NJGF people and some good shooting all around.

Ray ray's charter arms is a pos and kept locking up

I made a few people want a DW 1911 :)

And to top it off I had 4 rippers from Rutt's hut, a dammn good night!

Thanks for coming out Sigman, Matt6669, lrizzo, pronoun, ianargent, georgemc, and sparticus99.

Even the hugely popular Anthony of Gun for Hire popped in. His presence alone made everyone shoot better!

Nice to shoot someone else's new toy (SA 1911, and Walther P99 and S&W 59 something)

But really, 38 revolvers rock!!!

Excellent night!!!!

We had half the range filled with just NJGF people and some good shooting all around.

Ray ray's charter arms is a pos and kept locking up

I made a few people want a DW 1911 :)

And to top it off I had 4 rippers from Rutt's hut, a dammn good night!

Only with your reloads Matt, not with factory stuff or the reloads I had. So, who's fault is that?

how can they be my reloads fault when they work in my 686???

I know you look to me for all the answers to questions in life that noone else can answer, but this one is tuff. All I know is the gun works fine with my ammo, and not yours. So when the zombie invasion comes and I yell for you to go get us men more ammo, don't bring back your crappy reloads.

are you guys like this even at the range? i gotta get over there one of these days just to watch you guys bust on each other. it has to be a blast (no pun intended)!

Ohhhh tommy you missed out tonight I was on a roll. Rizzo brought his SA loaded 1911 tonight and I was totally ripping on him for that thing. I mean even Ray Ray's Para 1911 shoots better than that hokey pokey thing. And then Colin with his little .22 all you hear is plink plink plink plink, we gotta get that boy a real mans gun. Then you go ray ray with his pos charter arms snubbie thats only good for being a paperweight.

You gotta come by its good fun, even the RO makes fun of ray ray its hilarious

are you guys like this even at the range? i gotta get over there one of these days just to watch you guys bust on each other. it has to be a blast (no pun intended)!

And then Colin with his little .22 all you hear is plink plink plink plink, we gotta get that boy a real mans gun. Then you go ray ray with his pos charter arms snubbie thats only good for being a paperweight.

Matt: 1.) Hit the paper first before you rip on the .22

B.) The Charter Arms might be useful in lieu of a hammer.

III.) I believe you will be operating the generator during the Zombie Outbreak. No need to worry about your reloads. :lol:

And then Colin with his little .22 all you hear is plink plink plink plink, we gotta get that boy a real mans gun. Then you go ray ray with his pos charter arms snubbie thats only good for being a paperweight.

Matt: 1.) Hit the paper first before you rip on the .22

B.) The Charter Arms might be useful in lieu of a hammer.

III.) I believe you will be operating the generator during the Zombie Outbreak. No need to worry about your reloads. :lol:

Game, Set and Match!!!

And the Charter was fine Chris, it was HIS reloads. It shoots everything else just fine.