Ray Ray

Bi-Weekly meetup at Bullet Hole

I should be able to make it. It will be also my first time meeting the crew at BH. Spartacus99 you can pop off a few from my Sig p226. :dance:

Once you get your permit what are you planning on getting ??

:happy-smileyinthebox: Is the 226 9mm?? I've been wanting to shoot one of those for a while. Sigman's in .40 is nice, but I'd love to try it in 9mm. :dance:

Hello Everyone,

I see you are have a greet and meet on Tuesday. I will be at my school across the street before and after. You are all welcome to stop by and hang out. After 8:30 the cigars come out so be warned.

Anthony GunforHire Colandro

Whelp... looks like I'm joining the "bailing at the last second" group. Had something come up for 6:30 tomorrow night so I'm out. I may stop by earlier in the day anyway though. Hope to see you guys next time.

Whelp... looks like I'm joining the "bailing at the last second" group. Had something come up for 6:30 tomorrow night so I'm out. I may stop by earlier in the day anyway though. Hope to see you guys next time.

Here we go, anyone else gonna bail on us?

I didn't have a bad day at work Pete, it's just that we get so many guys that say they are gonna come out to have half or more cancel the day before or the day of. Even worse are no-shows.

Sorry j0n. I understand something came up and I'm not directing this at you, but don't say I'm gonna be there and then flake out.

I didn't have a bad day at work Pete, it's just that we get so many guys that say they are gonna come out to have half or more cancel the day before or the day of. Even worse are no-shows.

Sorry j0n. I understand something came up and I'm not directing this at you, but don't say I'm gonna be there and then flake out.

Ray likes to get his panties in a wad.

It's cool ray, and believe me when I tell ya... I'm usually the last to flake at the last minute. Today is definitely a rare occurrence.

Well, I'm 85% sure I'll make it tonight unless

a. I get stuck at work and leave late

b. I get stuck in traffic and get home late

c. there's a pool in my backyard when I get home

d. I feel like pi$$ing Ray off ;)

Guys just called there closed something happened.. See Ya next time

WTF?

One would think this:

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6774

sounds similar to this:

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=6432&start=0

because of this:

>>>Rutgers st. was blocked off...crime scene unit was parked there from my view

Lets hope it is just due to rain or something.