Ray Ray

Bi-Weekly meetup at Bullet Hole

Senor Pescado, it was a ParaUSA 1911. I'm bringing some 45s next time as my 38's make people shoot bad!!!

You guys heading to BH on the 11th? Maybe you could learn me and my green trigger finger a thing or two :mrgreen:

If your lucky the grand master (Gunforhire) Tony will be there and he'll spread some good tips. He hooked me and Dan up last week.

Senor Pescado, it was a ParaUSA 1911. I'm bringing some 45s next time as my 38's make people shoot bad!!!

You guys heading to BH on the 11th? Maybe you could learn me and my green trigger finger a thing or two :mrgreen:

If your lucky the grand master (Gunforhire) Tony will be there and he'll spread some good tips. He hooked me and Dan up last week.

Ah, but I did a search and found that BH doesn't rent. I'm pretty much up the creek until NJ decides I can have my FID card.

Ah, but I did a search and found that BH doesn't rent. I'm pretty much up the creek until NJ decides I can have my FID card.

Not really - one thing you'll soon find out about "gun people" is that we love to have other people shoot our guns. Just show up and introduce yourself to Ray (he's the mayor) and you'll have plenty of opportunity to try out all sorts of nifty guns.

Not really - one thing you'll soon find out about "gun people" is that we love to have other people shoot our guns. Just show up and introduce yourself to Ray (he's the mayor) and you'll have plenty of opportunity to try out all sorts of nifty guns.

Man, you'll have a plethura of firearms to choose from!

I'm 50/50 at this point. We're moving offices this friday, and depending on how smoothly (or not) it goes, I may have to work late next week. We'll see.

I will definitely be there. I have a final at 230 on Tuesday and I'll need some serious trigger time!!

Okay, so one week away. Just bumpin this and getting everyone who wants to go a chance to adjust their schedule.

i was there today around 7. wasn't sure if this week was the right week or if you guys go every Tuesday, but decided to go and check out the range, since i needed to buy a couple things anyway. I walked in, the RO asked if i was there to meet up with someone. I said "Ray". he was like "there's no one by that name here right now." a few minutes later he was like "you talking about Ray from the gun forum? you're here the wrong week!" :doh:

range was pretty empty, only 3 ports occupied. i'll probably go next tuesday, even though i know it will be crowded.

I think I will come too - sans an FID or any guns. Anyone coming have some stuff for me to shoot? (I will buy my own bullets).

I am hoping to try out some handguns so I can make some decisions about what my first purchase will be.

--Jonathan

I think I will come too - sans an FID or any guns. Anyone coming have some stuff for me to shoot? (I will buy my own bullets).

I am hoping to try out some handguns so I can make some decisions about what my first purchase will be.

--Jonathan

Jon, you will be forced to shoot everyone's gun!

I'll be bringing my wife, who is looking for her first gun (probably a 9mm). Are there any volutneers that are willing to let her fire a few rounds to get a feel of a couple different types/brands?

I'm more than willing to let anyone have some time with my 686, btw (regardless of if my wife shoots your gun or not).

If I'm there I'll have the G19 and full size M&P 9. She's more than welcome to try either or both.
Same here BRaptor i will have my sig p226 9mm if she wants to try it.

Okay, I'll bite. I'll bring a few 9s to the party as well. (SR-9 and Px4)