Sign in to follow this  
njpilot

Shooting in St. Louis

So he's either a black man or not, possibly a long time employee or not, has a handgun or a rifle or both, or not.

lol

If he's disgruntled, there's usually a reason. Karma is a bitch. I'm surprised more people don't take out "the boss"(generic term here) who drives a new $120k Mercedes every year and lays off a guy that's been there 30 years just to save some cash. I certainly don't advocate this but it doesn't surprise me when it happens. You can push people only so far and when a man has nothing to lose, he'll gain satisfaction in taking everything from someone else.

So he's either a black man or not, possibly a long time employee or not, has a handgun or a rifle or both, or not.

lol

If he's disgruntled, there's usually a reason. Karma is a ****. I'm surprised more people don't take out "the boss"(generic term here) who drives a new $120k Mercedes every year and lays off a guy that's been there 30 years just to save some cash. I certainly don't advocate this but it doesn't surprise me when it happens. You can push people only so far and when a man has nothing to lose, he'll gain satisfaction in taking everything from someone else.

I should send this to your boss! jk

lol

If he's disgruntled, there's usually a reason. Karma is a ****. I'm surprised more people don't take out "the boss"(generic term here) who drives a new $120k Mercedes every year and lays off a guy that's been there 30 years just to save some cash. I certainly don't advocate this but it doesn't surprise me when it happens. You can push people only so far and when a man has nothing to lose, he'll gain satisfaction in taking everything from someone else.

I should send this to your boss! jk

I've actually had that conversation with my boss before. I'm very security aware and I mentioned that when they do a layoff, they should be extra careful and alter their routine. They look at me funny when I say stuff like that, but in the back of their head, they know I'm right. Personally, I'm not a threat to anyone. I'll just tell 'em to FO and that's the last they see of me. They are some really nutty people in this world and you ignore them at your peril.

They are some really nutty people in this world and you ignore them at your peril.

I didn't believe that until I met an elderly woman who was Paranoid Schizophrenic, it took me about 6 weeks to make that diagnosis. People were always out to get her, people from across the street were watching her and when she left her house they would come in and poison her food...

That was an eye opener.

Then I met a coworker, a young gentleman less than 40 yrs old who exhibited the same behavior but directed at his coworkers. I knew he was a gun owner. I was afraid, VERY afraid. He left of his own accord, and may actually be harmless, but he sure scared the crap out of me.

They are some really nutty people in this world and you ignore them at your peril.

I didn't believe that until I met an elderly woman who was Paranoid Schizophrenic, it took me about 6 weeks to make that diagnosis. People were always out to get her, people from across the street were watching her and when she left her house they would come in and poison her food...

That was an eye opener.

Then I met a coworker, a young gentleman less than 40 yrs old who exhibited the same behavior but directed at his coworkers. I knew he was a gun owner. I was afraid, VERY afraid. He left of his own accord, and may actually be harmless, but he sure scared the crap out of me.

That was Chad! No worries, he has no idea how to shoot, or even where his guns are!