Ray Ray

Ray Ray's Zombie Apocolypse thread

I've recruited a new member for the North Squad. Ladies & Gentlemen, I give you:

Father McGruder

:text-+1: :text-+1: :text-+1: :text-+1: :text-+1: :text-+1: :text-bravo:

I prefer the scene with the lawn mower at the end. Perhaps the goriest thing ever put on film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvoFh-Wx5sQ

fvoFh-Wx5sQ

Fixed that for you. ;) And yes it is the goriest & funniest scene I've ever watched. Party's Over! :lol:

Okay, this is getting rediculous now! Can a Mod please lock this thread. Everyone knows the dead are not going to rise and try to eat us.

That's why I believe it WILL happen! I mean, it says it in the bible. THE BIBLE! Hopefully my team (and you know who you are) is ready, willing and able to strike at a moments notice.

Okay, this is getting rediculous now! Can a Mod please lock this thread. Everyone knows the dead are not going to rise and try to eat us.

That's why I believe it WILL happen! I mean, it says it in the bible. THE BIBLE! Hopefully my team (and you know who you are) is ready, willing and able to strike at a moments notice.

ARE U MAD WE CAN LET THIS THREAD DIE OR IT WILL RISE FROM THE DEAD THREAD LISTS AND TERRORIZE US AND EAT OTHER THREADS

Its gonna really be F*ckin crazy if in the future some real outbreak does take place. There have been so many movies with different scenerious that could really happen. If it became pandemic how many do you think could or would really survive? If its airborne or in the water or from direct contact? The majority of the people preparing for it would probably secome to it....its the deep farmers,mountainous people,jungle people and Outback Nomads that would have the best chance and i'm sure they havent even thought about it! Its thier current lifestyles that give them the advantage. They're already surviving it and dont even realize it!

its a law of nature that no disease can be 100% infectious, 100% fatal, to 100% of a population. there will always be some immunity, no matter how small of a percent. its natures way of 'natural selection', in one case, and simply continuing a population in another case. this isnt taking in a zombocolypse with infectious bites, etc.

I think the best way to survive a zombie outbreak would be to get to a military base, they got the good stuff :)

This semi-auto crap wouldn't stop a good size horde.

It didn't work out too well for them on an Army base in Day of the Dead.

I think the best way to survive a zombie outbreak would be to get to a military base, they got the good stuff :)

This semi-auto crap wouldn't stop a good size horde.

A semiauto shotgun would

Not really, an AR, or other semi auto rifles are way better. And lots and lots of mags!