XDJohnTact

BA 3/2 - Who's going?

I think it was Wolfy? He wanted to have the only one there? ;):lol:

Tim, that Mosin looked great and shot even better! I bet Maks is kicking himself? Hahahaha!

Great time everyone, I think it was a record? I hope somebody took a count? I am sorry if I left out somebody (you guys know I am an old phart!) but I know I saw Mikeeboy, Maks, Wolfy, Tony357, WSL & dad, Glockman, Tony & Tom from TJ Sporting, TBTrout, Chad, bry@n, XDJohnTact, Imperialfish, damn, who am I missing?

Left me out too John but no big deal. :mrgreen:

Another great night, and your right John, it was one of the biggest groups I have seen.

-Scott

I wanted to thank everyone for a good time, I was able to shoot some awsome guns and meet some great people. Thanks for making my first time out to BA well worth the trip. John that storm is awsome !!!!!!!

Mikeyboyeee's 92fs shot really nice as well had great grouping with it. Sorry about the SW MP40

I can go on for a while about how everyones pistol and rifle shot but im not going to bore you all. LOL

Once again Thank You all for a great time. Ed

BTW I picked up 2 permits yesterday :dance:

Glad you have such a good time Ed! Like I mentioned, these guys are great and they will let you shoot anything you want. Glad you had a good time with the SR9 and Glock 22.

-Scott

Great Scott! I missed you too? I knew you were there, just forgot to add you to the list. Guess I'll never make club secretary? Oh I forgot, Matt has that position already.

No no no, Ray Ray is the club secretary, I have the position of Community Organizer, I let me underlings keep track of whose who

No, no, no. Ray Ray is the club secretary, I have the position of Community Organizer. I let my underlings keep track of who's who.

Wow...and to think he wants me to employ him in a architectural capacity for a project. I prefer people who are affluent in, at minimum, 4th grade reading, punctuation and grammar. Master that pinky, then we'll talk.

Don't you attend planning board meetings? For goodness sake man, I hope you have someone proofread for you.

Great Scott! I missed you too? I knew you were there, just forgot to add you to the list. Guess I'll never make club secretary? Oh I forgot, Matt has that position already.

No no no, Ray Ray is the club secretary, I have the position of Community Organizer, I let me underlings keep track of whose who

You can call me whatever you want, I'm just trying to spread the word about the forum. For years I felt noone really cared about guns in New Jersey, and I know alot of others feel that way too. If I showcase the forum, the people won't be affraid and they would start to come out of the closet about their guns. We have 829 members, and I want 1000 by the start of summer.