matt6669

Lead Cast Bullet Group buy!

Can we please make this happen. It seems Dardas has lowered their costs. I am planning on ordering 4k bullets, I would order 6k if we need the extra 2k to make it happen hears the deal. If we order 10,000 or more bullets we get a 15% discount, that's an insane discount on already low prices.

This is how it works out BEFORE THE DISCOUNT!!!!!!

.38/.357 sp 158 gr. SWC 2k bullets 125 bucks SHIPPED!!

.45acp 200gr SWC 2k bullets 152.50 SHIPPED!!!!!

I did the numbers at 2k because that is your best bet for shipping. Shipping is 11 dollars per 58 pounds and you can fit 2k .38 or 2k .45 bullets at the weights I listed above in the box to maximize shipping.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can someone order some lead cast bullets with me so I can get the group discount!!

And just as a backer, Tim has used this company for years and really likes them so I know they will be great bullets.

Thanks

M

ps if you wanna check out other bullets the link is:

http://www.dardascastbullets.com/mm5/me ... ode=dardas

I'm good for 4k bullets

Ed is taking 2k bullets

We need 4k more bullets, any takers????

BTW you can also get .45 200 gr round nose and round nose flat point for the same price as the SWC just in case your curious

Why not cast your own if you're doing lead?

He's working on the lead pot addition to his bed :-D

Bah, just hook it up in the garage. There's nothing to it really. I've got molten lead 100 feet from where i"m sitting. I could literally scoop it out and pour it every day of the week. It's probably got the right combination of Antimony and Tin in it too.

I am interested in at least 1,000 .45ACP 200 gr. SWC if getting them to my door is not a huge hassle. I have read many good reviews of this brand on the 1911forum.

Col. you go to Cherry Ridge often right? I can meet you there no problem if your interested.

M

I am interested in at least 1,000 .45ACP 200 gr. SWC if getting them to my door is not a huge hassle. I have read many good reviews of this brand on the 1911forum.

Col. you go to Cherry Ridge often right? I can meet you there no problem if your interested.

M

Not often enough but now that the weather is better and my schedule looks better, maybe. How much can we save?

PS: I saw your pal Ken W. Saturday.

if we can get a group buy going those prices you see above, slash them by 15%. This is the best deal around that you will find in my honest opinion. At like 130 dollars for 2k 200 gr .45 bullets shipped to your house. You arn't going to find that anywhere cheaper and forget about looking at plated for that price just isn't going to happen. But the catch is, we need 10k bullets.

With Ed and myself thats 6k right there, if you order 1k thats 7k, we only need 3k more.

All done and ordered.

I tried calling twice and no one answered and I wanted to place the order through phone otherwise they will mail me the 15% off check with our order. But I couldn't get anyone so I just placed the order online. I never left a msg so didn't expect anything. 5 minutes after placing the order I get a call on my phone and it's the gentlemen from Dardas saying I see you called how can I help you. WOW!!! So I tell him I had a big order that I just placed online and just wanted to make sure about the group discount so he looks up my order and then almost falls off the chair. Apparently he doesn't get many orders that size aka why he gives a 15% discount. Also apparently he just got out of the hospital so he's a little behind. Told me he's trying to stick to a 2 week til delivery but if I don't hear anything in 2 weeks to not worry but call if i'd like and he'd be more than happy to updating me.

By far some of the best customer service I have ever seen in my life. Didn't even leave a message and he called back. Very humble gentleman and thanked us for ordering.

Will keep everyone who ordered updated and you can give me money when I give you bullets no biggie.

Thanks for making this happen guys!!!

M

Matt:

Are they in yet? I owe you money.

Mike

Not yet Mike, I'm hoping they ship this week. The guy at Dardas was a little behind due to being in the hospital.

No rush on getting me the money, I'll let you know when they come in and we can set something up.

M

Matt:

Mike

Not yet Mike, I'm hoping they ship this week. The guy at Dardas was a little behind due to being in the hospital.

No rush on getting me the money, I'll let you know when they come in and we can set something up.

M

Matt:

Thanks for putting this deal together. I got good bullets at a good price!

PS: When are yo going to marry that girlfriend of yours?

Mike

Matt:

Mike

M

Matt:

Thanks for putting this deal together. I got good bullets at a good price!

PS: When are yo going to marry that girlfriend of yours?

Mike

No time soon Mike! But she definitely is a keeper!

Good to finally meet you, will definitely be talking to you more about taking that class. Glad we were finally able to meet up today. At least you showed up, unlike some people I know who said they were gonna bring a gun for the little lady and then never showed. He must of overslept! :)