XDJohnTact

Ft Dix 4/7

I still haven't met Tammy . . . I am not completely convinced she exists. We shall see. From what you've been thru the past two weeks or so I'll be you need some trigger time. I'll bring the coconuts. :)

sounds good, the only thing is wee need to be home for 1530 to get the little cretons off the bus. SO if we get there for 1300 that will give us 1.5 hours of fruit busting time.

Stress relief here I come

PS, like my new avatar?

= :gay-gay: :gay-rainbow: :laughing-rolling:

You guys are funny!

Sounds like you guys had a good time. Was it busy when you guys finally got there? Seems like 1ish is not the time to go Wednesdays or Fridays. Who would have thought that so many people would be shooting so early in the afternoon in the middle of the week! :think:

Beautiful day for shooting! My first weekday out there. We got there at about 12:20 hoping to get on the list, but the doors didn't open until 1:00. Would have been nice to get targets setup before 1:00. Looked to me that all the tables were full at first, but thinned out at about 2:30. Is that about normal? Then I guess it would crowd up again around 4:30 - 5:00 or so?

Beautiful day for shooting! My first weekday out there. We got there at about 12:20 hoping to get on the list, but the doors didn't open until 1:00. Would have been nice to get targets setup before 1:00. Looked to me that all the tables were full at first, but thinned out at about 2:30. Is that about normal? Then I guess it would crowd up again around 4:30 - 5:00 or so?

I think the retirees all wait on line before the place opens. I got there at 12:30 on Good Friday and there were thirty people there waiting already. It did thin out later in the day, and stayed that way as far as I know.

We shot skeet that day. lol.

but trap is easier for me at least. At mallard, i would consistently hit 18 to 20 out of 25. In a full game of skeet.... I would hit 5 or so, and mostly those from the sides where the clay is going away from you. But then again, I have never shot skeet except that one time at CJ and now twice at Dix.

Max, did you find the Trap easier to hit than Skeet?

To me, trap is a lot easier (not that I'm very good at it either :))

Those going away shots require a lot less lead calculation that the side-to-side of skeet.