Ray Ray

Glocks Rock!!!!

Youngster! Though it will fit...The 33rd mag is for a G18. And I'm sure you don't have one of those! :clap:

Well, 15 rounds is the standard mag for the Glock 19.

I have a 33 round mag. And, to quote you, I'm sure YOU don't have one of those!

And one of my close friends has a G18. In summary, bite me :D

Class 3 Class 3 Class 3! The sky is falling! I own both full auto and silencers, Title II. Class 3 is a dealer's license, not a firearm type. I personally don't own G18 because I am not a dealer and the very small number of transferables (which are conversions) are extremely expensive. If they were $1000, maybe I'd get one. I wouldn't even pay normal transferable machinegun prices (such as M16, etc.) for one.

Youngster! Though it will fit...The 33rd mag is for a G18. And I'm sure you don't have one of those! :clap:

So you don't have a G18 but your friend does LOL I doubt it!

Back to the mall my little ninja!!!!!!!!

So you don't have a G18 but your friend does LOL I doubt it!

Back to the mall my little ninja!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol: :clap: Tell him what it is Frank!....LMAO kids today I'll tell ya????

Thank you! :) Was a Spike's .22 upper and Bazooka Bros adapter on AM180 mags. Also check a vid of my Colt M16-A1 with 11.5" barrel and Beta dump, check it out. I've posted pics of other stuff as well, but don't really feel like summing it all up in one place, let alone the stuff I haven't posted. Now that I've had a chance to defend my honor LOL ;) I hope we can resume the thread topic.

mipafox- love an kisses to all. :deadhorse:

Please explain "SOT" this is the only reference I can find:

"Sot"

A drunkard; a person who is frequently intoxicated

Special Occupational Tax. People licensed to deal in, manufacture, or import NFA items.

I am not one of them, just a normal citizen. Unless I was considered under the definition you found ;) j/k

I am busy assembling the 10mm version of the Glock 34. I have been looking for a few months and finally found a second generation G20/21 frame (i.e. no finger grooves :)) for sale on GunBroker. I bought that and also ordered the Lone Wolf 5.25" long slide and barrel, and Wolff guide rod and 22lb spring. Now I can brew up some nuclear (41Mag power) loads that I wouldn't subject my Dan Wesson 10mm CBOB to. Alliant Blue Dot powder makes a nice fireball. 15 rounds of thunder and lightning.

:violence-rapidfire:

I am busy assembling the 10mm version of the Glock 34. I have been looking for a few months and finally found a second generation G20/21 frame (i.e. no finger grooves :)) for sale on GunBroker. I bought that and also ordered the Lone Wolf 5.25" long slide and barrel, and Wolff guide rod and 22lb spring. Now I can brew up some nuclear (41Mag power) loads that I wouldn't subject my Dan Wesson 10mm CBOB to. Alliant Blue Dot powder makes a nice fireball. 15 rounds of thunder and lightning.

:violence-rapidfire:

WOW!!! Chris that is SUPER unique! Two questions... Would it have been cheaper/easier to start with a G35? and what magazines are you using?

Frank

Okay, back to topic ladies.

Glock's Rock!

Ray I suggest picking up the AGI video make your glock rock. It has all sorts of usefull info not listed in the Glock manual. Changing sights, guide rods, triggers, and other neat stuff.

WOW!!! Chris that is SUPER unique! Two questions... Would it have been cheaper/easier to start with a G35? and what magazines are you using?

Frank

Frank,

I had to start out with a large frame Glock. The G20 (10mm) and G21 (45ACP) share the same frame. I found a G21 frame and bought the Lone Wolf slide + barrel, and two G20 mags for it. I couldn't start with a G35 since the frame is mid-size and couldn't fit the large 10mm mags. It would have been great if there were some way to shoehorn 10mm rounds into a 40S&W mag. I would've just bought a G35 and a Lone Wolf 10mm barrel and been done. That would've been a bit cheaper had it been possible. I am looking at a $600 Glock. That's only $100 more than a new gun I would've been less happy with. And we all know how fast I get rid of guns on this forum. :) Besides, I do like those Gen 2 frames best anyway. If you make it out to Brick Armory one of these Wednesdays, I would be happy to let you try it.