autoxnyc

Any member of Easton Fish and Game Association Here?

I go there once or twice a month and it's a great place to shoot for cheap. Can't beat $40 a year for 4 ranges.

25yd pistol range

15yd rimfire range

100yd rifle range

tactical range where you can practice draw and let off shot shells.

I have a guest pass as well so if anyone wants to check it out u're welcome to come along.

They also run IPDA and a bunch of other matches there.

Oh yes! The Exxon. I stopped in there once to pick up a soda on the way in to the range and I couldnt believe it. The place was awesome. No where in NJ can you fill up your car with gas, get an awesome deli sandwich and a beer all in 1 place. Not only was it a deli but it was a pub!

Every time I eat there, I sit and think, wow, 5 miles away this would never happen.

Just reminds me how screwed NJ is.

I became a member there just to shoot on the rifle range.

Been trying to go about twice a month since October (when I finally got my SR primers). Basically, teaching myself to shoot rifle (AR) there while doing some load development as well. The rimfire range is fun also...except you have to keep setting the metal targets up constantly.

Good place to shoot. For the most part everyone has been friendly.Some attitudes at times from PA residents about Jersey people shooting at "their range".

FYI. on hot days...the ranges can get unbearably hot and very uncomfortable.

I have been very jealous at times what I see being shot by PA residents. PA is such a GREAT GUN state!!!

The Exxon also has pretty good coffee besides the tasty sandwiches.

Hi All

I'm new to this forum and new to Easton Fish and Game. This is kind of (read: REALLY) embarrassing, but I went down today (Friday, March 4, 2011) to the range...and I couldn't find it. I got off 78 and I passed by the clubhouse (which was empty) and the gas station, but I just couldn't find the range itself. I wound in a state/county park where I found a local police shooting range, but that was gated. I even asked directions of the locals (very nicely), some seemed vaguely hostile. I know, I know: how could I get lost? It was dumb of me, sure. I get lost sometimes, haha, I don't know. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks! :icon_e_smile:

Check out the website. The directions they provide are spot on.

http://www.efga.net/

Thanks. I checked their website (before posting) but wrongly assumed the directions to the clubhouse were the directions to the range, hence an extended drive around Easton...dumb mistake, but I got it now, thanks again.

Not sure what 'pro rate membership' means, but all memberships expire December 31st. That's why you should get a membership early in the year. It's not worth it to register in November when it is going to expire in another month.

If you are not a member and you register, it is $60 I believe. Then the next year you register, it goes down to $30 or $40, I forget. Don't quote me on exact prices, but I think I paid $30 this year and I have been a member for the past two years.

No sponsor required. Just fill out the form on the website and mail it in with your check. It is in the middle of the year so you might want to wait until the end of the year otherwise you'll have to pay membership fee again in Dec. I dont think they pro rate the membership year.

I want to become a member. Do I need sponsors?

I want to become a member. Do I need sponsors?

Call Sandy`s Sport shop which is on the same street as the range and see if you can get a member card on the same day that you go to the range.

Again........Call First...........

Sandy's Sport Shop

2510 Redington RdHellertown, PA. 18055Hours: 5-8PM M-F, 8-4 Saturday, or by appointment.

610-330-6743 or 610-533-7908

Can anybody tell me what the distance and time is from the NJ/PA border? I am about 45 minutes from the Phillipsburg-Easton Border and I am trying to guage how much extra time it would take me to get there.

The subs sound good, by the way.

The membership doesn't appear to be prorated. However, if you plan on getting a guest pass, It seems like it would be the same price if you got a single pass now and then the double in January.