junkmanted

ITS A MOSIN The KM91 bench rifle

A friend made this up on his plazma cutter and bent it from a flat he designed he also bent the bolt and made the butt stock .

I thought I would share it with you guys.

The gun hasnt been altered its a bolt on set up !!

This is the guy that has blocked the mags for some of you guy's he also made that clown stock on my RPK

100_2799.jpg

100_2817.jpg

100_2809.jpg

100_2802.jpg

100_2800.jpg

HAHAH... just take yours apart Ray and you'll see how simple the design is. Next thing you know you'll be sanding down stuff, filing off metal, adding washers to the trigger, adding pillars, bedding, etc etc etc etc etc....

I took it apart, cleared all the cosmo, cleaned her and that's it. Unless i get a beat up, junker I aint doin nothin like that.

a trigger mod is easy and reversible ray, go and buy another trigger spring(sear) and modify that one to get a nice trigger. Save your old one and if you dont like the modified one, slap the old one back in.

a trigger mod is easy and reversible ray, go and buy another trigger spring(sear) and modify that one to get a nice trigger. Save your old one and if you dont like the modified one, slap the old one back in.

Nope, as is Mr. Eric.

Now, if my old man gives me his old beater, wall hanger, POS Mosin. Then I'll see what I have, and SBR her and make it a ghetto blaster!

I tweak the triggers on some of my nicer guns to about 1.5-2lb with almost 0 creep. It makes more precision shooting possible and enjoyable. Many mosins have horrible triggers from the distributor. I had one that literally had a 15lb pull, so a little stoning, polishing and drilling and I had my precision trigger.