Frank Jack Fiamingo

*** HEAD COUNT FOR AUGUST 9th MEETING ***

I'll be there monday. I was there talking to Milton when you walked in. I gave him the heads up that you were coming in. I've been pre-occupied with being employed while most of this has been starting but I should be able to make most of the meetings.

Hey, that's GREAT WSL, I will look forward to OFFICIALLY meeting you. Sorry for the interruption this afternoon.

When you get a chance, Please PM me your full name, home town, preferred phone number, and email address, so that I can add you to the list.

Thanks,

Frank

2 THINGS

1. maybe we should shift the meet-up date to the first Monday because i know that my father likes to do the fun-shoot at shore-shot and that is the 2nd,3rd and 4th Monday of every month and they don't hold it the first Monday because of police training so maybe that might be an idea to get more people to come so they don't have to miss a tournament shooting style night . just an idea

2nd. and most important my girlfriend said she will bake some cookies for Monday night :D i am pretty much positive i should be out of work and for any nonsensical reason i am working (i haven't worked a Monday night in months) i will find out Friday night and than i will message you Frank for anything that i missed and than no cookies :( but more than 95% sure that there should be no problem

*YAY* cookies.... maybe. :-) Thanks Dave. I think your suggestion is a good one. We don't want to lose potential members because of a conflict. I'll pass this along to Tony. He is going to Chair the membership committee. Hopefully, he can filter all the information and make the best choice for meeting dates. thanks for you input, as always.

NP i really am excited for this meeting and in the future just as a safe guard i am going to be writing in the request off book to be scheduled to leave no later than 6pm on Mondays