Frank Jack Fiamingo

An EXCEPTIONAL NJ2AS meeting!

I think everyone who attended will agree that this evening's meeting of the NJ2AS was EXCEPTIONAL. The highlight of the meeting was Bob's (aka smity) presentation on the progress being made toward achieving a RATIONAL CCW policy in NJ. Bob is a walking encyclopedia of NJ gun laws. I cannot thank him enough for his contribution to the success of our club.

We inducted a solid slate of officers and board members, and several important committee chairs were appointed. This is only the beginning of what promises to be a VERY effect Second Amendment rights group. I encourage you to talk with some of the people who attended this meeting. I assure you that they were impressed.

I look forward to seeing more of you at the next meeting. We will be posting more here shortly.

Thanks to all who attended and contributed to the spirit of this important movement.

Great meeting, more people showed up than I expected. I hope it continues to grow and everyone helps to seek growth, we all know we need all the support we can get in this state. Frank gave a great introduction, and moderated very well and Bob was a great speaker, and is helping to motivate the group in seeking legal action in this state. As long as we keep crawling forward without taking any steps back, we should see some effort to get things done in this state.

Wolf my friend, it is a testament to all of the people involved. I could not ask for a better team. These guys are the best. Thanks for your support, and I am sure that you will be as involved as anyone going forward. It was great to meet you, and great to have you on board.

Thank you Joe for your kind words, and Frank, for a terrific job organizing so much in short period of time.

I am truly honored to be associated with everyone here.

Will give a shout out to everyone if I am cast for Top Shot 2. =P

:facepalm:

A *VERY* special thanks to a *VERY* special member - Alexandria. Thanks so much for the cookies and brownies, for your participation, and for taking care of the clean-up. That was WAY beyond the call of duty. I don't know if you have an ID on the forum, but if not - DAVE please send Alexandria my thanks. She is a LIVING DOLL! (You lucky dog :-) )

You can tell her that I appointed her the Club "Den Mother". NATURE KNOWS some of these guys could really USE one. :-) Thanks again. OH!!!!!! BTW - I realized that I inadvertently said you were on the website committee. Sorry for the mistake. I will correct it. DUH!!!! I am OLD - it is my CONSTANT excuse. :-)

Very good and productive meeting. I have never seen a group come together so quickly and come to agreements and productive outcomes inside of 2 meetings. I would say that this is due largely to Frank's significant behind the scenes work and preperation so at this time I would like to give a big thanks to Frank!

Very good and productive meeting. I have never seen a group come together so quickly and come to agreements and productive outcomes inside of 2 meetings. I would say that this is due largely to Frank's significant behind the scenes work and preperation so at this time I would like to give a big thanks to Frank!

:text-+1: :text-bravo:

AWWW shucks Shane. :oops:

But seriously thx. Actually, EVERYONE has come together and pitched in to make this club happen. I think based on last night's meeting word is going to spread like wildfire. If it doesn't, then people are SLEEPING when they should be joining. I will be surprised if we do not more than DOUBLE our attendance at the next meeting.

Again, thanks for your vote of confidence. Let's keep this puppy BARKIN!!! :-)

:text-+1: :text-bravo:

+2.....motion passed

Can we plan on recording the meeting or taking minutes? or perhaps have a phone or Skype conference bridge (if there is an internet connection around)? :p I would like to participate in the meetings even if we are going to have them during the weekdays. If the next meeting is on a weekday I will try and make the 4-4.5 hour trip down.

JJ - OUCH, where the heck ARE you coming from? :-) You must not be coming from Plainfield. That would be 2hrs MAX. My wife was the COO of Muhlenberg Hospital in Plainfield. I don't think it ever took her more than 2 hrs. on a FRIDAY night, in the summer. :-)

Anyway, your point is well taken. I am not sure exactly what we can do. I will ask the "younger" and more technically "hip" guys what they think. Although I was in the computer business for (oh let's just say a WHOLE LOT of years), I didn't get involved with that kind of thing. I have done Skype, but only to one person at a time. I am sure there is someone in the group who, unlike me, didn't have to hide from dinosaurs, who can help with this. Let's see what we can do. I *DO* want more people to be able to participate. This is after all, a Jersey wide group. Give us a little time to figure out the details.

Thanks for your suggestion.

JJ - OUCH, where the heck ARE you coming from? :-) You must not be coming from Plainfield. That would be 2hrs MAX. My wife was the COO of Muhlenberg Hospital in Plainfield. I don't think it ever took her more than 2 hrs. on a FRIDAY night, in the summer. :-)

Anyway, your point is well taken. I am not sure exactly what we can do. I will ask the "younger" and more technically "hip" guys what they think. Although I was in the computer business for (oh let's just say a WHOLE LOT of years), I didn't get involved with that kind of thing. I have done Skype, but only to one person at a time. I am sure there is someone in the group who, unlike me, didn't have to hide from dinosaurs, who can help with this. Let's see what we can do. I *DO* want more people to be able to participate. This is after all, a Jersey wide group. Give us a little time to figure out the details.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Connecticut :)