Sign in to follow this  
bulpup

isn't right, but I got to wondering...

http://www.military.com/news/article/pe ... RC=army.nl

SO these demons go to military funerals to protest some bizarro connection to gays, just itching to have it turn violent or in some way have something to complain about. But they have to go to the police, for that, right?

Well it seems to me if they had more firm beliefs in the kind of thing they are protesting they would be at funerals for cops too. I wonder what would happen if they did that..... :think:

And I am not saying that to start cops bashing again, I just read the article and started wondering how this would have been handled in NYC, especially if one of the cops/Reserve soldiers I deployed with had been killed.

When you think about it, these protesers should be shadowing cops every minute of their beat. But they don't

I honestly don't think their reasoning for anything they do would ever make sense. They're loonies trying to make a buck, and they do so at the expense of riling up the groups they know will most likely be as incited.

I think the rulings that allow them to continue are bullsh-t, and, once more, the government is dropping the ball in protecting military personnel and their families (to include active, Reserve, NG, and Vets).

The fund their "Church" through lawsuits, by protesting at these funerals. they do their best to incite people to assaut them so they can Sue them and the local Police. It has nothing to do with religion, and everything to do with money. the dont protest US (The Police) because we KNOW their game, and know how to counter them. they COUNT on people who react blindly without thinking..and there are tons of them out there. go to Arf and read ny Westboro thread, and you'll se elegions of keyboard Commandos talking about how they'd beat the tar out of the WBC idiots yadda yadda yadda.

Ah, my answer

http://www.godhatesfags.com/bombing/index.html

At first I thought this site was a joke, I think it is the real thing :facepalm:

August 20, 1995 - The Night America Bombed Westboro Baptist Church With An IED (Improvised Explosive Device) In A Cowardly Move To Stop WBC's Anti-Gay Gospel Preaching - Thereby Bringing Down The Unmitigated And Irreversible Wrath Of God Upon This Evil Nation, Manifesting Itself In The Daily Bloody IED-Deaths Of American Soldiers In Iraq And Other Places. (See Documentation below).

"For a fire is kindled in mine anger, which shall burn upon you."

(Jer. 15:14b)

Thank God for the bombing of WBC!

Luke 6:22,23.

Westboro Baptist Church (WBC) had been faithfully preaching for four years when a local whore stepped forward to run for District Attorney on a platform that she would shut down our ministry. She was elected and immediately began filing criminal charges against our members until the number of charges filed by local authorities exceeded five hundred. By August 20 we had just completed four weeks of back-to-back trials in Emporia, Kansas, where venue had been changed to. The local authorities in Topeka

One day these a** clowns are going to do this at a funeral where Pops of the fallen just dont care anymore and its going to be more than a beat down.......

Meh, they want that. Its the martyr thing. I would hope some of those San Fran freaks on Gay pride day can make it to one of their funerals.