Sign in to follow this  
hopper

30 day between purchases

My question is with the 30 day between purchases , does the law just pertain to handguns or does it mean only 1 GUN /meaning = handgun /rifle/shotgun per 30 days cause i just purchased a handgun and am going to Valley Forge show and may see a rifle or something to purchase and i dont wanna be the refused and lookin like a idiot !!! thanks ........

you can also buy as many pistols as you want, but you can only pick one up a month...

example, I just bought a pistole a week or so ago, but I am shopping now for another online, because by the time it gets here to the ffl, i may have only to wait a few days to "transfer" it to me...doesn't mean i can't buy it and have the ffl hold it for a few days or weeks(if they are cool with that)

you can also buy as many pistols as you want, but you can only pick one up a month...

example, I just bought a pistole a week or so ago, but I am shopping now for another online, because by the time it gets here to the ffl, i may have only to wait a few days to "transfer" it to me...doesn't mean i can't buy it and have the ffl hold it for a few days or weeks(if they are cool with that)

I would absolutely contact the FFL to make sure they would be ok with it. They are not in the business of gun storage, nor are they paid to store your guns. As long as a gun you ordered is in their safe, they are liable for it. :icon_e_biggrin: