Sign in to follow this  
mikeyboyeee

PX4 Storm Compact

The magazine finger plate moves, and it's uncomfortable to hold. Even with the finger plate is all the way down, it doesn't hold my pinkie. And with it up, it stabs my pinkie. I wanted one, until I picked it up.

Also was reading on beretta forums about the 40 cal compact having massive issues of trigger slap.

I do believe I saw a few PX4's at BA. Dont recall if compact or full size.

Max can you by any chance gimme a link to that article about trigger slap. Thank you.

The magazine finger plate moves, and it's uncomfortable to hold. Even with the finger plate is all the way down, it doesn't hold my pinkie. And with it up, it stabs my pinkie. I wanted one, until I picked it up.

+1 on what Ray Ray said.

I shot the compact over the summer (I have the full-sized PX4 Storm and love it). The grip was very uncomfortable, and I don't have particularly large or small hands.

+1 on what Ray Ray said.

I shot the compact over the summer (I have the full-sized PX4 Storm and love it). The grip was very uncomfortable, and I don't have particularly large or small hands.

Hey Tommy, have you shot the SR9c? Much better feel than the Px4c.

Hey Tommy, have you shot the SR9c? Much better feel than the Px4c.

Nope, haven't had the opportunity. I'm not really in the market for a compact (NJ CCW, FTW!!!). One of my shooting buddies randomly picked up the Px4c, so I was able to get some range time in.