ChrisJM981

Cherry Ridge Meetup 10/10

I will be there early..... but I will also be leaving around Noon to head to Sparta for trap.... so if you want to stay for other stuff, then best someone else signs you in.

But if pistol is what you are going to do..... come down to the 50yd pistol range( make left once inside range.... go past 100yd rifle range to pistol range).

I will be usually all the way to the left... Black Silverado, look for fat guy with M&P :icon_mrgreen:

ok thank you. Im not sure if i will make it its a 45min drive from me and 9am is early lol i would def go if someone is gonna stay late so i can sight in my new ar scope.

anyone going to stay late?

At this point I'm not. I may have family stuff to do so I might not make it to trap afterwards. Anybody who can't make it I will be there the 30th for the whole day. I'm bringing the gf as well so we can sign in non-members.

At this point I'm not. I may have family stuff to do so I might not make it to trap afterwards. Anybody who can't make it I will be there the 30th for the whole day. I'm bringing the gf as well so we can sign in non-members.

there us a far better chance for the 30th and me. And I can also sign one in. Although

my first convert might want to take out his new Smith :)

well who is going i dont want to waste my time driving 45 mins and cant find anyone?

So far:

ChrisJM981

KenW (maybe)

Malsua

67GTOnut

imperialfish (maybe)

Matt6669 (maybe)

I'll be at the pistol range for 9-9:30 with my white NJGF shirt on. It's going to be cold early AM so dress appropriately! There is a frost advisory till 8am.

I'm not gonna make the CR meet this time.

I was at an SEO expo for 3 days this week, and there are things I have to do to the site before I forget about them.

I will take a couple of hours off to meet you guys at Sparta for some trap.

I'm looking forward to that. It looks like this may be the largest group yet at Sparta.

i will be there at 9 where do i go? i drive a f350 black

We start at the pistol range....

When you get into the Range.... make a left.... down hill.... make left.... go past rifle range... to pistol range

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=116381779640412374343.00046d994822c4aa25817&ll=41.139866,-74.465809&spn=0.002687,0.005681&t=h&z=18

Damn Joe! The one time I really can't make it and your gonna go?

No I am just wondering how much ammo people bring to these all day shoots :p I think the Sun will supernova before I ever get to go to one of these.

We start at the pistol range....

When you get into the Range.... make a left.... down hill.... make left.... go past rifle range... to pistol range

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=116381779640412374343.00046d994822c4aa25817&ll=41.139866,-74.465809&spn=0.002687,0.005681&t=h&z=18

So far:

ChrisJM981

Malsua

67GTOnut

imperialfish (maybe)

dpas1973

I'll be at the pistol range for 9-9:30 with my white NJGF shirt on. It's going to be cold early AM so dress appropriately! There is a frost advisory till 8am.

After making your first left and you go down the hill the towards the range the next left is for the parking area. There is a gravel road just past that entrance between the lot and the range. Take that road and it brings you to the pistol area. we'll be all the way down on the left.

Had another awesome day at Sparta Skeet and Trap. Shot my best rounds so far today. Ended up with (2) 13's, a 16, and a 19! Also hit 20 gahh soo close.

Thanks again to Ken for some pointers which continues to improve my score. Sorry I missed everyone at CR but I got my new hunting spot so hopefully I'll get some deer this year.

Nice seeing the guys at Sparta

M

Had another awesome day at Sparta Skeet and Trap. Shot my best rounds so far today. Ended up with (2) 13's, a 16, and a 19! Also hit 20 gahh soo close.

Thanks again to Ken for some pointers which continues to improve my score. Sorry I missed everyone at CR but I got my new hunting spot so hopefully I'll get some deer this year.

Nice seeing the guys at Sparta

M

Matt I expect some deer jerky. :icon_e_biggrin:

Thanks to Malsua, 67GTOnut, dpas1973, and Old School(brief guest appearance) for coming out. Thanks Malsua for bringing the H&K. That P30 fits my hand nice, but I seemed to be dropping my shots for some reason :unsure: dpas thanks for letting me shoot your collection. I might be a .45 convert yet! Although I'm getting better with that Walther P22. Some minimags and an ankle holster will be good for a backup to my backup's backup. :ph34r: