NJJim

Wow! Banner ad for John Adler.?????????????????????????????????????

It was on the sign in page. Today it is for something else.

I have to sign in every time because my browser deletes all cookies when I close the session. You probably won't see it if you have automatic sign in.

Just a google ad... nothing can really be done about it. Once you log in it disappears anyway.

Something can be done about it. I can complain! Or just stay away from things that I dislike. If I get to see an ad for Liberals every time I sign in I just won't sign in here.

It really sucks to see liberal causes and liberal anti gun politicians advertised on a Pro gun forum. Kind of oxymoronic.

• Like 1

Something can be done about it. I can complain! Or just stay away from things that I dislike. If I get to see an ad for Liberals every time I sign in I just won't sign in here.

It really sucks to see liberal causes and liberal anti gun politicians advertised on a Pro gun forum. Kind of oxymoronic.

We dont pick and choose what google would display.

• Like 1

Look at it this way, The liberal anti gun politicians are helping to support a pro gun web forum. Kinda sucks for them. :icon_twisted:

correct me if I am wrong.. but they are not directly supporting the site in any way... in fact the google ads have zero to directly do with the site.. what happens is the owner allows "google ads" and gets a tiny modest kick back based on something (do not know how they count it.. traffic, click throughs, whatever)... google probably takes the contents of this site and tries to match with an ad that would likely be of interest.. "nj politics gun owners" it is no surprise that ad showed up.. but Maks has just as much to do with that specific ad as I do.. which is zero.. so really don't stress over it.. no one is selling you out.. :icon_e_biggrin:

that is the explanation as best as I understand it.. could be off a hair or two but I think it is at least pretty close..