Sign in to follow this  
Pew Pew Plates

My new toy!!!!!!!!!

Its why im poor :D

Actually, I bought the rifle like 3 months ago(while I was working). The FFL is my dads friend whom does it out of home for fun and has been busy all this time. Just got it, but paid for it 3 months ago (JG sales)

When you find yourself in a hole, the first thing you should do is stop diggin'.

• Like 1

looks good. Congrats. Personally I would have waited until I got the donations to buy the other gun before posting this. LOL

yah, Glenn, who's gonna give you money now?!?!?!? we'll all be envious of your new toy. :icon_lol:

My camera sucks, but its a very nicely done rifle. I havent seen many.... how do I word this politically correctly now.... I havent seen many rifles "of this style" :p but of what I have seen, this trumps all. Nicely shined up bolt and carrier (I tried taking a picture but you see how bad that is). Reciever nicely done, no poor machining evident. The parkerizing is very nice and takes oil very well. Even with fresh parkerizing on the rails in the reciever, the action is still silky smooth.

My nitpicks:

Lightening cuts should have been done with a high speed key cutter vs an end mill

Parkerizing, while very nice, should be a blue to be correct to the rifle

Bullet guide rivit hole is visable from underneath, not original, and required cleaning rod to be cut down to fit because it goes through the channel

Slant brake instead of muzzle nut.

Thanks Ray! AR, psht that would be a detriment :icon_e_wink:

If I ever did get one it would be a colt HBAR, fixed carry handle, no rails, A2. mmmm

My old man has one. Well, it's an old Colt with the fixed carry handle and that super long handguard.