georgemc

Bates M- 9" Desert Assault boots #2450

Bates boots

The Bates Boots M-9 Desert Assault Boot is fully equipped with features that help it perform in the most demanding situations. Made of Wolverine Warrior Leather and nylon, the breathable lining helps feet stay cool when temperatures begin to rise. A Vibram Mutant outsole will outlast the terrain while providing superior traction with multi-directional oval lugs. Non-metallic nylon speed lacing and eyelets allow for easy travel through high security environments. These assault boots provide standout performance while helping soldiers and cops blend in visually with their environment. These assault boots are made of Wolverine Warrior Leather and nylon uppers, a breathable lining that wicks perspiration away from the foot, 9” ankle support and our exclusive Vibram Mutant soles for superior traction and durability over all terrains.

Bates Boots 2450 Features:

Height 9" <li>Color Desert <li>Uppers: Bates Boots Wolverine Warrior Leather Uppers <li>Outsole Vibram® Mutant Tan <li>Construction Cement Construction <li>Toe Soft-Toe About Bates Boots:

On the way to becoming one of the world’s largest uniform footwear companies, Bates boots has traveled a long and formative road. The company began as a small dress footwear maker in 1885. In the early 1960s, the Bates Shoe Company changed direction to focus on making the finest military dress shoes for the United States Navy.

The overwhelming popularity of the original Bates boots uniform oxford quickly led to the development of many more military styles for all branches of the armed services, until the company was exclusively making uniform footwear. Meanwhile, the demand for the Bates brand crossed over into the civilian uniformed services as the company’s products gained a reputation as exceptionally well suited for doing some of the most demanding and important jobs on earth.

The Bates Boots experience spread worldwide during the 1970s and 80s, so that now we are outfitting elite military organizations in over 50 countries. Market-leading innovation continues to lead the way to Bates’ future — while the company will never waver from its dedication to craftsmanship, integrity and value that has proudly brought us to where we are today.

I have these same exact boots - I use them for Airsoft and for when I'm doing outdoor shooting. They're VERY comfortable. I was able to get them for $45 though, but this was like 3 years ago.

Do you remember where you got them? Thank you

Which drops them down to $60. I might just have to take them up on that offer the day after Christmas....

About the same as boots and dress shoes everywhere. I wear a size 9 Bates boot. Dress shoes are 9-9.5. Sneakers 10-10.5.

Also - Dick's carries some Bates boots. I went to the Dick's in EB to try on a couple pairs to see the sizing.

How light would you say these boots are compared to.....say regular work boots?