NjGunner732

SS meetup

Chris, in Toms River we had a very brief period of icy slush early this morning, followed by rain. Slippery on the snow that was left but streets and walks are just wet now. I just figured Lakewood is only 9 miles north of me so it should be the same?

Roads in Lakewood are fine. We only got some rain today.

Chris, in Toms River we had a very brief period of icy slush early this morning, followed by rain. Slippery on the snow that was left but streets and walks are just wet now. I just figured Lakewood is only 9 miles north of me so it should be the same?

Yeah roads in Lakewood are clear....still at work so I wont get to go to the range after all.... :icon_cry: Always something going on.

It should be no problem for me to make it tuesday nights every other week...we have rotating schedules so every other week I leave earlier.

Have fun!

-Scott

Sorry didn't get to make it tonight had a change of plans so was stuck doing that all day! Are we still on for a weekly meet? I'm also going to be there Saturday as I'm bringing a friend before work so if anyone wants to come just hit me up!

Yes, Chris and I thought we would try and make this a weekly thing.

I am sure that the list will grow as we show other that we are actually going to be there. There is a rumor that some of the BA people will be switching as their memberships expire.

Thats great to hear! I was amazed by their selection when I was there for my membership as well John. Nice range of goods to pick from!

-Scott

They have rentals!

And a rental is based on the caliber, not the pistol. If you rent in 9mm, you can shoot the ten or so different guns chambered in 9mm they have on the rental board. It's a good way to figure out what you like and never suffering buyer's remorse.

I have rented from other gun shops when I was under the age of 21. Not saying that it is legal, but give them a call.

Doesn't hurt to try I guess! It might help that I'm a member....but the pricing turns me off cuz you have to use their ammo at 22+ a box...ughhh

Doesn't hurt to try I guess! It might help that I'm a member....but the pricing turns me off cuz you have to use their ammo at 22+ a box...ughhh

It would be easier and cheaper to go with a friend who has a handgun. I think you'll appreciate Tuesday nights then since most people here are happy to let others try their toys.

It would be easier and cheaper to go with a friend who has a handgun. I think you'll appreciate Tuesday nights then since most people here are happy to let others try their toys.

Yeah I'll probably end up just going tuesdays! Anyone willing to let me try out your toys?

Yeah I'll probably end up just going tuesdays! Anyone willing to let me try out your toys?

You'll probably have to wait until next week to try mine. I have been meaning to attend a Glock match for a long time now.

I will be driving a bright blue dodge Nitro, if you see it, I am there. I usually get there by 7:30 and shoot until 9:00.

john.jpg

That's me, but I do not shoot in my Tux (usually :icon_e_biggrin: )

Okay cool ill see you there, I'm the young kid most likely with the beretta cx4 and a mossberg 590

I'm gonna try to get out there tonight. I gotta get out of this hospital (visiting) and some shooting might be the Rx i need!

Hope you can make it I'll be there, also if your a fan of ak variants they just got in the arsenal sgl24 ive been waiting to hold this gun!!!

Hope you can make it I'll be there, also if your a fan of ak variants they just got in the arsenal sgl24 ive been waiting to hold this gun!!!

I saw it there. Nice, but too much plastic furniture for me. I like wood. There, I said it. :)