NjGunner732

SS meetup

SJ shooter you should be coming to Shore shot! Just went today to shoot my new mossberg and shoot off the beretta also taught my mom how to shoot...its an awesome place hope to see you there!

I'm the 6 foot 2, 260lb guy with the chin strap ...lol

Well, it looks like the "big storm" was a wash so I am looking forward to going tonight. What is everyone bringing? I am leaning towards just a few pistols so I can pack light?

So who all is coming?

XDJohnTact

Wolfy?

Steph

Lunker?

Scott?

Well, it looks like the "big storm" was a wash so I am looking forward to going tonight. What is everyone bringing? I am leaning towards just a few pistols so I can pack light?

So who all is coming?

XDJohnTact

Wolfy?

Steph

Lunker?

Scott?

It wasn't a wash by me at Sandy Hook. We got nailed by a nasty ice storm. I am still planning on attending unless things get worse by me. I have a new Colt Series 70 repro in the SS vault that I have to load some rounds for before I head to Shore Shot (because I won't pay $26 for a box of 45ACP), so I will get there around 8pm. I will bring my CZ52 in 7.62Tokarev and Beretta Steel I.

Chris, in Toms River we had a very brief period of icy slush early this morning, followed by rain. Slippery on the snow that was left but streets and walks are just wet now. I just figured Lakewood is only 9 miles north of me so it should be the same?