Nick T

Saiga 7.62

Can you guys tell me if this is the Saiga you did your AK builds with if so I'm ordering it, also it says it doesn't take standard AK rounds fairly new to these rifles can someone shed light on this for me. So I can grab this bad boy before they are out of stock... Also vendors could you PM me about possibly doing the transfer just so I know who will and who won't.

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/storeproduct708.aspx

Depends on how far you are going to convert. Vlad would have better numbers but it depends on what furniture you are getting, if your doing just the pistol grip conversion, or if your doing the whole front end too.

Pistol grip only

imgp1936.jpg

Full on conversion. Aside from pistol grip mods shown previously and obvisouly furniture style, this had the gas tube, gas block, and handguard retainer changed. Also cleaning rod was added. Muzzle threaded with a slant brake added (would have to be welded in NJ along with lug shaved)

Russianred.jpg

Depends on how far you are going to convert. Vlad would have better numbers but it depends on what furniture you are getting, if your doing just the pistol grip conversion, or if your doing the whole front end too.

couple hundred bucks to the thousands.. it is all in what you want.. how antsy you are to do it.. if you are willing to wait for deals to spring up and such.. excellent rifles.. if you have ANY questions once you get it just let us know and we will definitely help you.. do yourself a small favor.. do not from this day forward EVER refer to it as an AK.. it is not an AK.. it is a Saiga... :icon_e_biggrin:

with optics I am well over a thousand into the gun..

saiga.jpg

Saiga 7.62x39

Ace Internal Block

Ace Stock

Hogue Pistol Grip

Tapco FCG

Surefire Magazine (15rd I live in NJ)

Ultimak Hand Guard

Magpul AFG

Viking Tactics G2 Light Mount

Surefire G2

Viking Tactics Low Profile Swivel Mount With Quick Release

Ultimak Gas Tube

Aimpoint H1

Butches in Vineland has them for around 400.00 and 3% sales tax.

Vineland is way to far for me like 75 miles I found a guy in brick who does transfers for $15 bucks just have to see if he's ok with this gun... All goes well I'll have one soon... Btw Vlad that thing has me salivating over here

All I want to know how much it costs to convert a saiga 7.62 to look like the one you have with wood furniture. I do not need an exact number just an estimate.

few hundred bucks.. if I get some free time later I can give you a pretty detailed build list..

Update**** just waiting for Atlantic Arms to get them in stock and I'm gonna order, unless anyone knows of a shop closer to Ocean County that has them for the same price as Butch's then I'll go by right now

Update**** just waiting for Atlantic Arms to get them in stock and I'm gonna order, unless anyone knows of a shop closer to Ocean County that has them for the same price as Butch's then I'll go by right now

for a one time drive.. if butch has them in stock.... it is worth the trip.. he normally has a decent amount of black rifles to drool over while you are there.. I bought my M&P15 there when I just stopped in to buy ammo... lol