Dan

guns, food, and music

here some videos from Greek parties(weddings etc)

My link

I lived in Greece for several years (my whole family is originally from Greece)... These videos must be from Crete, right? Crete is famous for parties that involve a lot of drinking of Raki (Greek moonshine) and shooting guns! LOL!

Looks like a fun and safe way to enjoy firearms, a little drink and food, all to music!

http://www.break.com/index/guys-picnic-with-gunfire-and-mandolins-1988570

:facepalm:

This looks like it may be from Serbia or Albania... One of Balkan countries for sure.

Eastern block surplus is cheap here! It's got to be ridiculously cheap there.

I wonder how often someone gets shot in the head accidentally at one of these festivals.

probably not all that often... it is a different culture.. I understand to us.. it is absolutely inexcusable to handle a firearm in the manner they are in the video.. shooting up in the air and all that... but sometimes guns are so heavily ingrained into a society that they are no longer treated with the same caution we treat them with here.. just because they are handling guns in a way we find haphazard it doesn't necessarily mean they are constantly shooting one another.. I mean I am sure it happens.. but probably not as often as you think..

it could be worse..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxcPaYWA9yg

probably not all that often... it is a different culture.. I understand to us.. it is absolutely inexcusable to handle a firearm in the manner they are in the video.. shooting up in the air and all that... but sometimes guns are so heavily ingrained into a society that they are no longer treated with the same caution we treat them with here.. just because they are handling guns in a way we find haphazard it doesn't necessarily mean they are constantly shooting one another.. I mean I am sure it happens.. but probably not as often as you think..

it could be worse..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxcPaYWA9yg

I was being slightly sarcastic, and I understand about the different cultures, my thought was about how they were firing them without holding them above their heads, just seems like an accident is bound to happen sooner or later.

I've seen that video before, that's messed up.