Jackson NJ Gun Show

I would consider going, but it's too late. I can't be anymore disappointed after the gun show yesterday, but I just can't make it. After looking up the address and directions, driving out there.....it's just not worth it. Anybody who goes, let me know how it is.

From what I heard, gun shows in jersey are just like flea markets with military surplus, with one or two guns. Basically, a poor excuse for a gun show. Can someone confirm this?

This show is usually the last Sunday of every month. I rarely find anything worth looking at. The show has mostly low end surplus rifles,mil.surplus stuff,and fake WW2 German items being sold as originals with original item prices.

There are about 40-50 tables. fourth sunday. Some shows more vendors show up. today there was about 400 long guns and about 50 hand guns. On my table I had 1 table edged 2 cases ammo, 2 shotguns,2 garands, 2 22 target rifles, and 1 ruger carbine. One vendor had about 10K of reloading equip and powder. Bought 4 bricks of 22 for 15 each.