Hoss

Greetings from Essex county

Hello new to the forum from essex county been out of shooting since I moved to nj about 18 years ago last year took my hunters ed course at cherry ridge and after breaking clays and playing with a muzzle loader knew what was missing from my life the sweet smell of gunpowder fast forward after dealing with all the happy horse crap that is the fpid card I am the proud owner of a s&w mp45 and will be joining cherry ridge at the next membership Sunday I have been lurking on this forum and a couple of others for the past year and would like to say thanks to all for the information that’s posted here and on others as well to the point were all I had to do was search for the answers to any questions I had as it was already covered before also big thanks to nj2as for the ccw processing at gun for hire on wed night went like a well oiled machine everyone there was professional and courteous and extremely helpful looking forward to getting reacquainted with the fist full of boom