tony357

where does donald trump stand on gun laws..

I get the feeling he is an "us and them" type. He seems to like his wealth-based privileges. I can't imagine him wanting to let the little guy have them too. I also wonder if he is a real capitalist, or another crony capitalist that uses his connections to get and give good deals rather than allowing real competition to allow the best company to win.

Besides, he is a loud-mouthed, arrogant douche. It would be like having Silvio Berlusconi as your president (minus the underage girls). Embarrassing :(

On second thought....

"It's often argued that the American murder rate is high because guns are more available here than in other countries. Democrats want to confiscate all guns, which is a dumb idea because only the law-abiding citizens would turn in their guns and the bad guys would be the only ones left armed. The Republicans walk the NRA line and refuse even limited restrictions."

(Source: The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.102 Jul 2, 200)

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today's Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72-hours if a potential gun owner has a record"

(Source: The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.102 Jul 2, 2000)

TED NUGENT 2012! :hunter:

Honestly, Mr. Trump can suck a fat one :icon_e_biggrin: I cannot for the life of me take him seriously in any way shape or form, that comb over takes the cake. The man is an opportunist nothing more nothing less.

Yeah - there's no way I'm going to vote for someone who's the star of a Comedy Central Roast.

intresting, I think he could be good and possibly run the country like a buisness rather than a welfare check..

What i liked most out of his speach, he just told everyone running this country that they do not know what their doing and have no balls.. 8)

intresting, I think he could be good and possibly run the country like a buisness rather than a welfare check..

What i liked most out of his speach, he just told everyone running this country that they do not know what their doing and have no balls.. 8)

I can only wonder in deep amazement as to what goes through the brain of little barry soetoro now???

First hand accounts trump second hand accounts any day. Good find, and I stand corrected.

That being said, I'm still not sure I'd want him as POTUS...

You had me thinking that I heard it wrong. Had to see for myself.

Yeah - there's no way I'm going to vote for someone who's the star of a Comedy Central Roast.

Have you forgotten about Bed Time for Bonzo?

Have you forgotten about Bed Time for Bonzo?

A bad movie is one thing. A Comedy Central roast is another. Look at the other roast participants - would you vote for them for President? Pam Anderson, Hasselhoff, Bob Saget, William Shatner, etc.

Better then what we got!

I was eating lunch last Sunday with my 10-year-old nephew when his mom asked him "What is tomorrow?"

He said "It's President's Day."

She asked "What does that mean?"

I was waiting for something profound...

He said, "President's Day is when Obama steps out of the White House, and if he sees his shadow we have 2 more years of unemployment."

You know, it hurts when coffee spurts out your nose...

Harry

• Like 6

A bad movie is one thing. A Comedy Central roast is another. Look at the other roast participants - would you vote for them for President? Pam Anderson, Hasselhoff, Bob Saget, William Shatner, etc.

Hell yeah, I'd love to have Shatner as POTUS. The Denny Crane Shatner.