Sign in to follow this  
Tom-NJ2AS

NJ2AS - Senator Jeff Van Drew & Senator Michael Doherty at April 13th Meeting!!

Next NJ2AS Meeting

Join us for a bi-partisan dialog on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms in NJ

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

at South Jersey Shooting Center

840 PINEY HOLLOW RD. WINSLOW, NJ

The meeting and Florida CCW processing begin at 7:30PM

The featured speakers are:

Senator Jeff Van Drew

&

Senator Michael Doherty

These two Senators are uniquely positioned to have an impact on their fellow representatives, but they are going to need help from the gun owning community. This is not a meeting any gun owner in NJ wants to miss!

All of you guys that are South, here you go. You asked us to come south, and we are. Now spread the word and get as many people as you can to join us!!

As always, Operation Establish Compliance continues. Please donate here:

http://nj2as.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=35&Itemid=11

Thanks

Tom

www.nj2as.com

I'm thinking about taking off work and driving down.Anyone want to jump in let me know. I'm in little falls.passaic county.it will atleast make the 2 and1/2 hour ride a little more interesting. What's traffic like driving south at 5/6 o clock?

I'm thinking about taking off work and driving down.Anyone want to jump in let me know. I'm in little falls.passaic county.it will atleast make the 2 and1/2 hour ride a little more interesting. What's traffic like driving south at 5/6 o clock?

:help: This will be you at that time on the Parkway. Leave as early as you can.

Abysmal. Leave yourself plenty of time and if you get there early, stop here for a great greasy spoon dinner. It's about 10-15 minutes from the range.

Sign in to follow this