StephanieSeven

Shore Shot, Friday 4/8 7pm

fridays is generally pretty dead. its usually the match crowd there practicing knowing they have the range to themselves. That and people bringing thier dates thinking they'll impress thier coochie-cutter-clad guidette with expert marksmanship and eventually leading to them shooting thier other gun later that night. Mainly its just bored women BBM'ing thier GF's begging them to rescue them from the date from hell. Its also the only day of the week the range doesn't smell bad.

fridays is generally pretty dead. its usually the match crowd there practicing knowing they have the range to themselves. That and people bringing thier dates thinking they'll impress thier coochie-cutter-clad guidette with expert marksmanship and eventually leading to them shooting thier other gun later that night. Mainly its just bored women BBM'ing thier GF's begging them to rescue them from the date from hell. Its also the only day of the week the range doesn't smell bad.

With a positive review like this how can anyone say no.

• Like 1

I'm certainly intrigued... and pray tell what does the range smell like on these nights?

Drakkar Noir. And desperation.

Priceless!! Thank you for the belly laugh .

I remember it was Jovan Musk and unabashed begging back in my day.

UMM, you would be very surprised how well that works BTW!

UMM, you would be very surprised how well that works BTW!

There's a distinct difference between bringing a lady friend who's solidly interested in trying handgunnery for the first time and dragging some slore you picked up off OkGuido.com to the range to fill that dead hour of mid-date lull in-between Mootzarell with gravy at Pauly's Prajoot Palace and fist pumping at KARMA. :keeporder:

• Like 1

I hope it's the start of something bigger. The more women are out shooting, the more guys don't have to hide their guns from them. Plus, getting the 2A to be properly applied can't be hurt if women are in on it too. After all, a woman with a gun becomes equal and no longer vulnerable to the will of a thug by any name.

I hope it's the start of something bigger. The more women are out shooting, the more guys don't have to hide their guns from them. Plus, getting the 2A to be properly applied can't be hurt if women are in on it too. After all, a woman with a gun becomes equal and no longer vulnerable to the will of a thug by any name.

Well unless they encounter the so called thug on the streets of NJ. Cross your fingers and hope it's inside the home.

I'm 33, single, no kids and have a motorcycle, guns, snowboarding stuff, other toys, and a dog. I'm pretty happy. 99% of my 33 year old friends are married. They have no toys, no guns, they don't snowboard, surf, play hockey,or snowboard with me anymore. Sold their motorcycles. Lame.