Sign in to follow this  
dave545

Joined the AK world

I'd love to call them if I had my FID! Five weeks and counting.............. :(

Funny how so many people describe locations in NJ using Exit #'s from major roadways. Wonder if CA is the same way.

I tell people I live off Exit 9. No need to tell them that it's the NJTPK. People from NJ always seem to know.

add some sand to the reciever to tighten it up a bit and go have fun. dont add anything

THIS!!!

I think my next rifle is going to be a wooden AK style rifle. I regret selling my PAP, but I will buy/build a pistol grip rifle that takes double stack.

add some sand to the reciever to tighten it up a bit and go have fun. dont add anything

Rails, light, red dot, laser (optional), foregrip, rail covers, pressure switches, and whatever else you can bolt/stick/glue/screw/paste on there!

lol thanks for the ideas Ray Ray and i shot it yesterday and loved it, first time i ever shot an AK style rifle and it was awesome the recoil was fine and we bought some ammo at cabelas for $120, it was a dry storage box with 500 rounds.