Old School

Delta Precision vs Montana Gold

I'm still a bit confused as to whats going on here. Who is organizing this, where are we ordering from, what are the terms, what is the pricing/discount? I'm not trying to sound alarmist, i'm just trying to sift through the noise and understand what the options are here.

Check your PM's

I'm still a bit confused as to whats going on here. Who is organizing this, where are we ordering from, what are the terms, what is the pricing/discount? I'm not trying to sound alarmist, i'm just trying to sift through the noise and understand what the options are here.

alarmist!!!

talked with Manny. the prices on the site are not correct. MG just raised their prices. I got a current pricelist, for the most part, a few bucks cheaper than MG listed prices.

6 case price is $5 cheaper as they can drop ship vs usps.

will post pricelist tomorrow when i get back to the office.

the Bullet Works Plated bullets arent too bad either .452 230gr RN is 123.50/K Once im set up, i'll let you know how they work. i also plan on buying berry's as well, nice thing about Berry's is shipping is included.