Sign in to follow this  
11b1p

My first pistol (That isn't a .22)

Well being a Fat Reservist has paid off. I was able to get Military/LE pricing for a Brand new Gen 4 G19.

Normal Glock Box

Fbvl3.jpg

3x 15rd Magazines perfect for NJ

3lioM.jpg

Feels good I have played with the included backstraps. I plan to shoot a bit with each.

Leatg.jpg

Stock sights, with money saved I'll upgrade.

gj2XI.jpg

All for $399. $442 after NICS and NJ taxes.

• Like 1

Well being a Fat Reservist has paid off. I was able to get Military/LE pricing for a Brand new Gen 4 G19.

Normal Glock Box

3x 15rd Magazines perfect for NJ

Feels good I have played with the included backstraps. I plan to shoot a bit with each.

Stock sights, with money saved I'll upgrade.

All for $399. $442 after NICS and NJ taxes.

Very nice. The G19 was my first Glock. Picked up a new G21 this week.

Great choice ! Where did you buy from? Also, were you looking at any other guns, and if so, which models?

I bought it at Lawmen Supply down in Egg Harbor Township on RT.30. I only went there because of the pricing. Th only other pistol I really liked other than the glock was the Beretta Px4. I liked there full size model better than the 17, but for compact the glock just felt way better.

I bought it at Lawmen Supply down in Egg Harbor Township on RT.30. I only went there because of the pricing. Th only other pistol I really liked other than the glock was the Beretta Px4. I liked there full size model better than the 17, but for compact the glock just felt way better.

That's where I got my G21 on Tuesday. Took the G19 and G21 to Shore Shot on Saturday. Both guns are very smooth operators, easy to hold and recoil is not a problem. Put 100 rounds through each of them. More ammo arriving tomorrow. The new GSSF rules are now in effect so I will have to wait until next year if I wanted discount pricing on another one.

That's where I got my G21 on Tuesday. Took the G19 and G21 to Shore Shot on Saturday. Both guns are very smooth operators, easy to hold and recoil is not a problem. Put 100 rounds through each of them. More ammo arriving tomorrow. The new GSSF rules are now in effect so I will have to wait until next year if I wanted discount pricing on another one.

If you were in there around noon that was when I was buying mine, same day!