joejaxx

Tornado and the 2nd Amendment

There are more images at the link! I LOVE that sign! It really stinks that people's homes were destroyed during the Tornado.

After the tornado in Tuscaloosa looting/petty theft began to slowly start to happen. Law enforcement and the National Guard didn't mess around and encouraged the common law abiding citizen to lawfully defend themselves and others. This being Alabama, we got to it.

5683473515_cdc695b619_z.jpg

Source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/40994371@N07/sets/72157626514074855/

I spy with my little eye......a Saiga 12. Me want. And that's pretty sweet....although I wouldn't want to advertise that I have guns in my house during a time of chaos...or any time at all.

How's this one of my OL.. disregard the trigger finger, I wasn't there and her brother told to pretend she was firing the UNLOADED gun, she knows I get on her is she even thinks about posing like that again.

ALW_S12.jpg

Harry

I spy with my little eye......a Saiga 12. Me want. And that's pretty sweet....although I wouldn't want to advertise that I have guns in my house during a time of chaos...or any time at all.

I was surprised. Shore Shot had one hanging on their wall for sale last night. $800 though, which is pretty much the going rate these days. Amazing what a possible government ban will do to the value of a gun.