Ray Ray

Friends of the NRA, Bayonne NJ

I went to last years and it was awful. Also I didn't like that the organizer won the raffle imo if you are running a raffle and have all the tickets in your hand you shouldn't participate just looks wrong.

The food was terrible...

It's not about winning, but I can see the competitor in you coming out Luis. I like it!

But really, I don't go for the stupid free crap, or the ugly guns they raffle off, I go for supporting our 2A rights.

It's not about winning, but I can see the competitor in you coming out Luis. I like it!

But really, I don't go for the stupid free crap, or the ugly guns they raffle off, I go for supporting our 2A rights.

You do have a good point there.

I won't be able to make it, but if Anthony from GFH is a part of it, I'd bet it's going to be done right. Not sure where it was done last year, but if it was GFH and there were some grumblings about anything, I'd bet dollars to donuts that any previous issues won't be an issue this year.

Also it more about the point of what it is for and what it supports when it's all said and done.

Harry

I won't be able to make it, but if Anthony from GFH is a part of it, I'd bet it's going to be done right. Not sure where it was done last year, but if it was GFH and there were some grumblings about anything, I'd bet dollars to donuts that any previous issues won't be an issue this year.

Also it more about the point of what it is for and what it supports when it's all said and done.

Harry

Anthony wasn't there last year. The dinner that he organized with BH it was great. No comparison.

Thanks for the bump on the Essex County dinner last year we had Chilean Sea Bass or Chicken Sorrentino. No rubber chicken! It is good to support as many dinners as you can 1/2 of the money stays in the state and is divided to clubs for grants to promote shooting. Lisa at Caso runs her two dinners plus the state assn dinner. Not an easy task. I would be there but I will be out of town.

The Essex dinner is scheduled for Thursday 9/15/2011. Hope to see all of you there including Louis! LOL!

Anthony