polpol

Glock inventory

Glock seems to have manufacturing delays. I'm looking for a 23 gen4. Nobody seems to have it, not even Lawmen Supply.

Anybody have info?

Nice choice on the pistol. I have about 500rnds so far though mine. Changed out the trigger bar to a Gen3 (w/out the "hump"), polished it up and shoots very nicely. Has some of the snap of the previous Gen's taken out of it. The grip is a great improvement in size and texture.

Try either the Bullet Hole or Mike's Gunshop in Cliffside Park. They both honor GSSF pricing. Mike's, more so.

Been trying to call Mike's Gunshop for two days. I get the answering machine but it is full so I cannot leave a message. Anybody have any info?

post-2785-0-09881500-1337874857_thumb.jpg

Why not just buy the gen 4 glock 32. The same gun as the 23 except in 357 sig. Then go buy the 40 s&w barrel and I will buy the 357 sig barrel from you.

I'm looking to buy a G20SF at Mike's. Can't seem to get through. They were supposed to have one come in Tuesday.

Sorry. I latched onto this thread since it already had a dialogue regarding Mike's.

Glock seems to have manufacturing delays. I'm looking for a 23 gen4. Nobody seems to have it, not even Lawmen Supply.

Anybody have info?

Yep, they seem behind in production. I went to get a G19 Gen4 yesterday to keep my G22 Gen 4 company, and the place that I usually go was out of them. I had to go to 3 different stores before I found one.

Yep, they seem behind in production. I went to get a G19 Gen4 yesterday to keep my G22 Gen 4 company, and the place that I usually go was out of them. I had to go to 3 different stores before I found one.

When I called Glock last week for a list of GSSF dealers, they told me that they were 5 month behind in production. I guess they are in the same boat as Ruger, S&W and others... heavy demand and production cannot keep up.

When I called Glock last week for a list of GSSF dealers, they told me that they were 5 month behind in production. I guess they are in the same boat as Ruger, S&W and others... heavy demand and production cannot keep up.

But the anti's tell us that gun ownership is down...